January 14, 2010

I Heart Bear Grylls

He's cute, he's tall, he has a show in Discovery Channel, he is intellectual, and he's so sexy!!! I heart Bear Grylls. The guy in the show Man vs Wild.

The first time I saw his show, I got amazed already. By the show and by the guy in the show. Hehe. Cmon! Who would not be attracted to Bear?

Imagine a day with him at one house, in a forest, facing a still river, and he's just telling you all his adventures and the things he knows about survival, that would be a nice day full of listening! Hehe.


Crush ko na siya, dati pa. I think he is one of the earth's most natured-people.

And with this video, will you not get interested???

Nice body! And yes, such a crazy adventurous guy! And he's not afraid of dropping those pants!!! I wish I was the one holding the video camera. Hehe. Just kidding. Di ko na kailangan nang Bear Grylls ngayon. Nahanap ko na ang Man vs Wild ko. Si Hubbee!!!! Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.