August 5, 2009

Tambay Sa Hotel

Since things are not getting so normal with me, and last week, I have decided to finally follow the advice of the doctor to take a leave at work, I decided to spend some quality time with my team. I thought that it be helpful for me to just hang around with them since they are the people I mostly spend my life in a week. I also thought of having a talk about our strategy for August in terms of performance and our plan while I'll be gone.

And so, I decided to have a team building. And we held it at Parque Espana Hotel. The same hotel where I celebrated my 28th birthday. We booked a room fit for all of us and just had a program na parang nakatambay ka lang sa isang hotel room. Naka-leave lahat nung sunday. Pinag-file ko nang leave lahat last week and surprisingly, all got approved by the system. Kaya go na go na.

Of course, I didn't tell to my team what's been going on with me and what was my main agenda for the team building. I was happy that I was able to spend some time with them. Although sad lang at merong iba na hindi nakapunta. Nakakatampo actually pero I let it go na. That would be my last tampo. Masaya akong most of them eh nandoon. Masayang masaya ako. Masaya akong kasama sila. Sila talaga ang source nang kasiyahan ko sa buhay.

Maraming nakatakdang mangyayari sa office. No one can tell until it surprises you. So better spend some time with the team before it's too late. Besides, it will help me give a happy environment. Although I still did not disclose to them my health condition because ayokong mapuno ang team building nang concerns, so I kept quiet about it na lang.

Here are some (some?) of the pictures of our recent team building. All we did was eat, cook food, watch tv, videoke, kuwentuhan, yung iba eh yosi, takutan, tawanan, DVD watching, tulog, games. For some serious stuff, we did a call calibration, we also did some brain storming and discussed performance trends. All in all, twas a success. Hitting many birds with one stone for TL.


It was the right time as well to have a bonding time since we have two new members of the team, Loyda and Wendy. I was happy that they came and blended well with everyone. I'm glad also that Hazel was able to drop by and spend a few time even if she is still on Maternity Leave. I miss my team. I miss my family at work. See you all soon...

No comments: