March 11, 2009

All the way from Berlin

TL,

Your site has totally took me to the next level. When I read Wildion's email about being so hooked up on reading your entries to the point where he put his work on the side, I think that is also what's happening to me. Finding your site is such a discovery. I can relate to it so much. I've been hopping and following some blogs, but never I have felt this connection like what I have in your site. I hope you keep on teaching and entertaining us. Such a delightful site to visit.

I'm glad that you have maintained your blog standards, making it very different from other PLU sites. I'm tired of reading stories of gay fantasies, adoration of men, sex video scandals, and over-rated stories of who-do-you-think-you-are people. You have maintained the journal-type of blog which shows the true essence of a "blog".

Keep inspiring people. You have a gift. You have a great talent. You will touch more people through your writings. I now declare myself as a certified fan of yours. Keep the faith!

Ken Austin
Berlin, Germany

----------

Ken,

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the acknowledgement. Thanks for the recognition. And thanks for the inspiration. It was my goal to keep and maintain what blog standards I have set for my site. I have also visited many blogs and find nothing but the same thing what others have. And it doesn't get my attention. That kept me from sticking to what I have set.

I am glad that people liked it. Yes, I know that I don't please everyone. But I'm glad that I am seeing people who really follows my site. That is enough for me. My intention was to reach people from all walks of life, from different places. I never dreamed of being followed by millions. It's a fulfillment already of knowing that I am able to share things that has helped some readers.

I make sure I write real and interesting stories, and there is consistency with the characters. It's a fact that readers from everywhere will surely not know the people I mention in my blog. But getting from the Big Brother concept of not knowing the housemates in the beginning, through constant appearance, people will then get to know and remember the characters everytime they are mentioned.

I try my best to inject humor in every entry to make it an entertaining post. It's nice to just laugh or smile sometimes. And that's one of my goals here in my blogsite. I also only publish 12 blogsites at the right side of my page. My eyes just don't like to see a long list in my site of different bloggers. I don't publish them for the sake of just publishing them. I make sure I follow them so I stick to 12 sites for now (having a lot will be hard for me to follow).

I hate to see people advertising their business, or even themselves with all their contact numbers for some hook-ups in my chatbox (like what I see in other blogsites). I still aim that it will be a venue for different thoughts about my site or any given topic, and not a site for sex trade. It's a choice also of not putting any music box in my site. I dunno. It distracts me from reading when I hear a music. I don't want undivided attention when I read or write.

Page-view-wise, that's how I wanna keep my blogsite for now. Story-wise, I will continue to share random thoughts about different interesting topics. But one thing is for sure, you will still know different things that is happening in my life. That's my blog. My journal. My stories. My humor. My secrets. My ways. My vanity. My addictions. My random crazy thoughts.

Thanks my friend. I sincerely appreciate your email. Send my greetings to all my fans there in Berlin! (yes! feeling!)

TL

1 comment:

sha lang ako said...

naks.. pang around the world ka na talaga..