March 17, 2009

Passing Moment

I went to Alabang Town Center this morning para kumuha nang passport picture na gagamitin ko on my travel this coming April (hopefully, matuloy). Ginising ako nang tita ko at urgent daw. Fine! So wala akong naging choice. Since I feel a little better now, go naman ako. To my surprise, while on my way to Picture City, I saw someone whom I haven't seen for the longest time, and which I've thought would never see again.

(re-posting his picture from previous entry)

I saw Richard. The FF Trainer. My destiny! (%$^!*@#) Ano daw? Haha. Hay, na-love at first sight na naman ako sa kanya kahit marami na akong sight sight before. Hehe. Malayo pa lang, nakuha na niya atensyon ko, with his heavenly face and heavenly body (of course). He saw me too. Balak ko pa nga sana umatras kaso alam kong nakita na niya ako.

Sa unang tinginan, may dumadagundong na force that was pushing me to say "hi". But this coward me didn't do it. Instead, napayuko ako. Lintek! Ang duwag ko talaga. It was his first time to see me not in a gym attire. Na-coot-an ako sa moment. Namiss ko ang maamo niyang mukha at ang coot smile niya. It made me want to go back to FF. But then, I realized reality over fantasy. Hehe.


Namiss ko bigla si ItchyWorm na hindi ko na alam kung anong nangyayari na sa kanya. Hay! The last thing I've heard from him was that he is so busy with some things. Hmpf! Whatta Blog Friend. Hehe. But I miss IW. Nice, para kayong mag-asawa ni Richard. Pag namiss ko yung isa, automatic na nami-miss ko din yung isa. Hehe. Coot coot. Just another passing moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can I NOT comment on this entry??? hehehe.. Yes TL, my dear blog friend, I'm back! (again/for the moment) :D

I got super kilig when I read your post, it must be fate, right? You and Richard are really meant to be, sana naman you said hello! Grrr... you don't strike me talaga as the bashful type. It's ok, we all have our moments of weakness. I wonder though what the universe is trying to tell you about Richard? It's too much of a coincidence, no? But if you ever run into him again, that's it, you really have to say HELLO this time! I will hunt you down and pull out all your hair if you don't! wahahahaha!!

I have yet to see him-- 'haven't been to FF Westgate like forever. And as I've told you, I've been busy at work, cos I'm going on vacation next week (US/Canada for over a month), a long overdue and much-deserved (if you ask me) break. I see you're planning to take a trip overseas too? Where will you be? Baka we can meet up? Hehehehe... That would be really cool, I think you'd make an excellent and super FUN travel companion (except you'll probably monopolize most of the pics hahaha ok lang!). Basta whatever happens, I will still be tuned to this blog so keep those stories coming!

O yan ha, just to let you know I'm still alive and tuned in! Sana natuloy your Palawan with Jay, and not just for OBVIOUS reasons (one word: SEX!), but you really must see Palawan, it's just so beautiful. Nothing else compares, here or elsewhere. My parting advice is: cancel everything else, and go to Palawan, I guarantee you won't regret it! ;)

Gotta go, reply soon, and take care always!

IW

ps. one day, you REALLY have to tell me how shy-guy you got hold of that yummy pic of R.!