March 24, 2009

In Response to ItchyWorm Part XI

ItchyWorm:

How can I NOT comment on this entry??? (Passing Moment) hehehe.. Yes TL, my dear blog friend, I'm back! (again/for the moment) :D

I got super kilig when I read your post, it must be fate, right? You and Richard are really meant to be, sana naman you said hello! Grrr... you don't strike me talaga as the bashful type. It's ok, we all have our moments of weakness. I wonder though what the universe is trying to tell you about Richard? It's too much of a coincidence, no? But if you ever run into him again, that's it, you really have to say HELLO this time! I will hunt you down and pull out all your hair if you don't! wahahahaha!!

I have yet to see him-- 'haven't been to FF Westgate like forever. And as I've told you, I've been busy at work, cos I'm going on vacation next week (US/Canada for over a month), a long overdue and much-deserved (if you ask me) break. I see you're planning to take a trip overseas too? Where will you be? Baka we can meet up? Hehehehe... That would be really cool, I think you'd make an excellent and super FUN travel companion (except you'll probably monopolize most of the pics hahaha ok lang!). Basta whatever happens, I will still be tuned to this blog so keep those stories coming!

O yan ha, just to let you know I'm still alive and tuned in! Sana natuloy your Palawan with Jay, and not just for OBVIOUS reasons (one word: SEX!), but you really must see Palawan, it's just so beautiful. Nothing else compares, here or elsewhere. My parting advice is: cancel everything else, and go to Palawan, I guarantee you won't regret it! ;)

Gotta go, reply soon, and take care always!

IW

ps. one day, you REALLY have to tell me how shy-guy you got hold of that yummy pic of R.!

-----

TL:

ItchyWorm!!!! Punyetiks!!! Antagal mong di nagparamdam. Lintek! Sobrang miss na kita. Hay! Ano na naman kasi ang pinaggaga-gawa mo. Hay! Naiinis talaga ako sa'yo. Ngayon ka lang nagparamdam. Hay!

Anyways, at talagang kinilig ka doon. Ako nga hindi, nanlambot lang ako. Lintek na Richard yan kasi. He makes me shiver. Naks! Wahaha. Fate ba ang tawag dun? Hay, sana naki-join na rin si Destiny. At gawin kaming meant for each other. Wahaha. Dream on TL!!!

Hay, pag nagkita talaga kami ulit, hindi lang "Hello" ang sasabihin ko. May karugtong pang "Hoy Richard! Hindi ko na kaya ito. Sasabihin ko na ang matagal ko nang itinatago. Mahal na kita!!!". Huwaw! Pero gudlak kung masabi ko nga talaga yun. Hehe. Sige papayag na lang akong hilain mo lahat nang buhok ko sa ulo dahil mukhang siguradong mauutal na naman ako. Hehe.

Pag nagkita kayo uli, pakibigay na lang ang address nang blogsite ko ha. Para pag nagkita kami uli, siya na mismo ang a-approach sa akin. Haha. Nice idea ba? Hehe. Just kidding. Oist! Joke lang yun ha. Not a good idea.

You're going to Canada? I might be going there too. I'm just waiting for my tita pero doon talaga ang punta ko this April. Huwaw! Magkikita na tayo? At sa canada pa? Sosyal! Ibang level ka talaga IW. Espesyal ka na nga dito sa blog ko, espesyal pa rin ang pagkikita natin. Libre mo ako ha. Bawal humindi. Hehe.

Na-excite ako bigla. Lalo na nung sinabi mong I will monopolize most of the pics. May tama ka dun!!! Galingan mo na lang sumingit. Hehe. At doon ko rin sasabihin sa'yo kung paano ko nakuha yung sexy picture ni Richard. Hehe. But seriously, I'm glad na nagparamdam ka. Oo, alam ko nang buhay ka pa pala. Buti naman!

Excited na rin ako sa Palawan. There's no cancelling of this plan na talaga. Last year pa dapat kaso na-cancel. This year, go na talaga. Si Jay? Malabo na talaga yun. Di ko na nga pinagkakausap. Okay lang. I have been wanting to see this place kaya sure na sure na. Got my plane tickets already.

Oist! Magparamdam ka uli ha!!! Bawal ang busy busy...

1 comment:

Itchyworm said...

No TL I'm not going to Canada... I'm already IN Canada!! And it's FREEZING here!! If we're gonna meet here, pls go to Surplus Store in southmall and buy the thickest heaviest Columbia sportswear jacket if you can find one (and pls get me one na rin).. or something with FUR on it! Basta if there's a dead animal attached to the garment, get it! It may save your life, or at least stop you from cursing the frosty wind in tagalog while walking to the mall (huhuhuhu)...

Where in Canada are you going? Toronto? I'll be here til end of april, but if my toes snap off from the cold i might leave earlier. Let's hope neither happens. Thankfully I have mastered the heater controls of this house, so there's a chance I may survive the experience! ;)

Go na to FF and tell Richard to join us... we can split the airfare, and you get pa ride with him on the plane. :D See, Itchy shares! hehehe You get na rin a US visa, para we can cross the border and have fun in New York. Nakzzz :D At least it will be warmer there a bit. ;)

So what's this I hear about a spark gone and a system down?? ENOUGH!! Just get on the damn plane and come here.. what you obviously need is a vacation. It doesn't have to be with me, but you really need someone to hold the camera and take your 2 million pictures, right?? hehehe... Richard will be our prop hahaha i wish...

Ok i gotta go and fix up breakfast/lunch at 1 pm local time... i hate that i cannot cook! It's just toasted bread and microwaved siopao! my personal trainer will cry after i come back looking like kate moss without the drugs. Write back ok, I'll pick you up at the airport... wait, wala pala akong car dito... cge let's meet sa mall nalang hehe.. Ciao!