March 4, 2009

Farewell and Welcome!

Last sunday, I started feeling very sick after the very fun and tiring adventure in Tagaytay with Jhen and Kumander. For some reason, I was feeling a little weird about my body. Then, I got fever which locked my body in to my bed. When I woke up, I felt a little better and started doing a video presentation for the farewell party prepared for Kumander and Rob. I was doing it for the whole freaking day. Effort ito!


Sumakit na yung ulo ko kaya nagpahinga muna ako. Late na ako nakapasok. I was feeling sick again but I still went to the office for the said party. The team prepared a Meditteranean party for them. Everyone brought some meditteranean inspired food and I brought my video presentation. When we got in to one of the conference rooms, I showed to them what I did which gave smiles on everyone, especially seeing great memories in the past with Rob and Kumander.


After the presentation, Drey and Val prepared a small token for the two. It's a small box where little messages from the team are placed inside. We asked them to read it out loud so everyone can hear it. My new assistant, Joy, who was also there already, was given a warm welcome celebration after the message portion. I shed some tears when I gave my message. It's because Drey started it. Tinamaan na yung emotions ko and I just let it go. Hay! Antagal ko nang di umiiyak ha. Hassle!


After, we went to the pantry for the food celebration naman. Tama na ang mga drama drama. Hehe. Kailangan masaya lang. Kaya kainan to the max na kami. Ang saya saya. Definitely, we will miss Rob and Kumander. But with Joy in the house, I'm sure, Team Protege's ride will surely continue.


Good luck to Rob and Kumander! And welcome Joy!!!

No comments: