March 24, 2009

Stupid Cupid


Why have I met you?
If meeting you would only mean bitter thoughts of the fact that somebody else owns you…

Why have I met you?
If meeting you would only mean sleepless nights…
Of hours that meant a second missed meeting you…
Introduced me to a world that was strange to me before the world of unreality…

For what else can I do but dream…
For in my dreams I can find happiness...
The consolation that I’m in need of…

For only in my dreams can I find you, embrace you, and feel the warmness of your being…

Why did I have to meet you and like you a lot?
And feel the splendor of loving you…
Why do you have to look at me with those judging eyes that rule my soul and then blame myself for loving you that much…
Wanting you and all…

Arrgghhh, stupid cupid!!!

No comments: