March 6, 2009

Max Addiction

I'm having these small addiction to this guy for the past few days I'm stucked here in my room. His humor and jokes are somehow making me laugh. I must admit, naaaliw niya talaga ako, aside from his delightful body (hehe) and gorgeous face. Package kung baga. He is 28 yrs. old already, a self-confessed PLU, and was born in Monroe, Louisiana but he is now in Your Heart, Kentucky.

Accident lang ang pagkakatagpo namin. Through one blogsite lang din. Then the rest is history. Nothing too much to expect. It's just a moment of aliw for a sick TL. Halos ilang oras din ang ginugol ko sa mokong na ito kahapon. Ngayon, meron na naman. Kasi naman, hindi ka ba naman maaliw sa kanya. Sa kulet at likot niya, mae-entertain ka talaga. Feeling ko nga, gumagaling ako nang dahil sa kanya. Hehe.


That's Max. If anyone of you knows him, drop a comment. Let's share some stories. If you know what I mean. Hehe.

No comments: