March 31, 2009

Systems' Down



Guess what???

Not only my Spark is down, but my System is now also down. Crap!!! My brain can't function very well (except at work) lately. When I'm outside work, everything seems to be a mess. There's a traffic jam in my head whenever I plan to make a blog entry. I can't think precisely. Although I still have tons of ideas in my mind but I can't seem to organize my thoughts. Even choosing the right words became so difficult for me.

There are now days that I have no entry posted in my blog, which is something very impossible before (that's why I declared myself a blogista). There are even some times when I don't feel like opening my laptop at all. And if I do, I just log in to my account, view my site, check out some comments, and that's it. Not in the mood to make an entry. I feel I am making non-sense, and my direction is not straight.

Not only that, I have text messages on my mobile phone that up to now, are not yet answered. I am not getting the energy on replying to them. I've been receiving messages also on my other online accounts and most of them, I haven't replied yet. My room has not been that super clean and organized for the longest time, and I haven't gotten any strength to fix it. My work-out routine has been messed up as well, visiting the gym for only twice a week.

My diet has lost its direction a few times, and have been eating whatever I want to eat. I am getting tired watching my food. I have also planned to watch some DVDs I have not seen yet, but everytime I'm about to start doing it, I get tired and choose to sleep instead. I'm not a person who loves sleeping most of the time, but lately, my bed and I have been spending so many time. This is so abnormal!

I'm just glad that I am able to keep myself up when I'm at work. That is one thing I don't want to be affected by this global recession that is happening in my body (hehe). This is really so not me. And this is bad, very bad. I need an inspiration. Not someone romantically, but something or someone that will turn on the lights and start playing the music again in my body. I need a pull up. Asap!!!

I've got to fight. No one else will save myself from this grave but me. As what the pussycat dolls says in their song, "I've got to do it... I've got to do it.. I hate this part right here..."

No comments: