March 25, 2009

YOU

Saturday, the sky has opened and gave me a message which led in to a night of blissful conversation.. Sunday, endless communication began and never we've been apart from each other.. Monday, I got so addicted and you became a special drug that I can't take away from me.. Tuesday, I then started singing "A little not too over you" by David Archuleta and the night turned out to be very very dark.. Wednesday, the storm has passed and sunny smiles started flashing in my face again..

What else is next. This has taken me too far from what I have expected. It's been awhile since I had a ride. It's so fast and it's making me nervous. But honestly, you just made me enjoy it. I'm so hooked. I'm getting addicted. I'm starting to like it. Where is this leading me. Where are you leading me???

My water was so calm for how many months, and I have been enjoying the stillness of it. But here you are, all of a sudden, just came from nowhere, brought back the ripples in my water just like what I had before. But this time, the rhythm of the water is giving me joy like nobody else has done. Are you the one destined to come at this point where I am not expecting any???

Where did you get that potion? How did you cast that magic spell? From what kingdom did you come from? Are you a knight in shining armor, or a wicked witch in disguise? How can you simply turn things around in me where a few have tried and were unsuccessful? How did it become so easy for you when I am trying to make it hard and complicated???

This joy that you bring, this happiness that you share, this feeling I am having, this moment I am treasuring, are things that I never knew will I miss. Thank you for these but I wanna know, is this for real? Or am I just dreaming? I wanna hold your hand but I'm scared that you might turn in to gold. I wanna take your heart but I'm afraid that it may start bleeding.

On the 7th day, the sky will open again and the judgement from above will fall on us. Whatever it will be, I'll be ready. That's the only option I have for me. I hope you are. I hope you take whatever it is too. I am excited, but at the same time, I am scared. But that's all what this ride is all about. So keep your seat belt buckled, as we will end this week's race with a blow.

But over-all, I just want to say Thank YOU!!!

No comments: