March 7, 2009

Postpaid

Acquiring SMART phone and internet services fixed on a monthly basis has been a great option for me and for my lifestyle. It has helped me maintained my routine and has given me such convenience in so many ways. I'm using their services for almost 2 years already Although they say that in every good thing comes some bad effect as well. Here are some of the PROs and CONs:


* SmartBro - (PRO) This internet connection provider has given me so much convenience especially in my blogging life and downloading music with their unlimited service plan. Imagine if my connection is not unlimited, I don't think I would be able to write and make as many entries as what I have right now, and get as many songs as I want. I enjoy the convenience of being able to surf the net anytime I want. (CON) With the addiction to blogging and downloading music, I have acquired two plans with SmartBro. One is Plan 999 which is for the connection at the house (when you're at the house), and one Plan 799 which is the wireless connection for anywhere use. Now, I know that paying almost P1,800.00 for a monthly internet service is too much...


* SmartGold - (PRO) This mobile service plan has ended my worries about my text & call lifestyle. No more worrying when will be the last peso text, or the need to make a phone call but has not enough credits. It gave me convenience when I need to send out important messages to my team or to my family. Most especially, during emergencies, like what happened last night when a friend was hit by an automobile that came from nowhere while they are driving their way along Shaw Boulevard. I had to stay with her on the phone until she got in to the hospital as she was on the state of shock. Imagine if I'm on a prepaid, I wouldn't be able to help my friend calm down on that accident. (CON) This plan has slowly killing my text energy and started pumping up my calling mode. Instead of texting, I call the person for a faster response and easier conversation. Although, that has made me exceed always my plan because of more calls rather than texts sent. I know that it's getting more expensive...

If there are some things I would like to keep, I think these two services will be on that list. Communication is vital. Whether via text, call or email, communicating will be that much easy with these services. I have imagined one time that these two were cut off and boy, I have no other reaction but just a pure panic mode. Hehe. So SmartBro and SmartGold are for keeps...

No comments: