March 24, 2009

Allen's Deadline


Kung naaliw tayo kay Oliver at Paul sa kanilang panalong email before, Another email I got today was from a guy named Allen, who has declared a personal challenge to find a partner by April 01, 2009 (which is 7 days from today). Actually he sent this last March 13 pero ngayon ko lang nabasa. Eto yung una niyang email:

I have declared to myself that I will find a partner by noon of April 01, 2009 (Wednesday).

So in line with this goal, I am posting this to help me find a guy who I can have good relationship with.

I'd like to tell something about myself. I am Allen, 22, straight acting gay guy. Lives in Antipolo City (that's 1 hour away from Manila or Makati).

I am an HR Officer in a Montessori School in Angono. My job has been so exciting because I am in charge of hiring the best teachers in Rizal. I also enjoy teaching English to Third Year HS students.

However, what I love in my job is I get to meet the Nursery, Kinder and Prep kids in our school. They are really cute and I like waving at them when they cross the street and walk along our hallway. They are wonderful little persons.

On my physical appearance, I am average looking guy. When I look at myself in the mirror, I am happy about how I look. And I smile a lot and talk to myself in the mirror. I enjoy seeing my facial movements and unexpected facial reactions when I talk. And I am amused most of the time.

So if you're interested in helping me surpass my self-declared challenge (which is to find a partner by noon of April 01, 2009), or if you yourself are the one I have been looking for, kindly send me an email.

Do not respond here in the yahoo group. I lose track of the thread sometimes.

I will send my number to you once you have sent me an email.

I would prefer guys who are straight acting like me and 18 to 28 years old.

We can also chat through the new feature of Yahoo that enables us to chat while checking our inbox. Here's my email address: allensanjuan@ yahoo.com

When you receive a response from me, it contains some questions to help me know you better.
Please do answer them.

When I ask you to meet, please do not think twice. I guarantee you. I am absolutely a nice guy and fun to be with. You'll enjoy our date.

So that's it. Thank you for reading my post.

Stay healthy,

Allen


Kulet di ba! Kulet! Hindi ko kinaya. Hehe. At ang bago sa challenge niyang ito, nagsend na naman siya nang update at eto ang sinabi niya:


Masaya lang talaga ako that I did this challenge. And I feel like I have done something different. This is very exciting, finding a partner with a deadline. It's been really great and I have never felt this excited before. I am just happy.

Right now, I would like to thank all the nice and thoughtful guys who sent messages to me since Day 1 of my challenge. And definitely I will not forget the moderators who allowed my several postings here in yahoogroups. Thank you so much.

As I have said before I am going to decide on April 1, 2009 who I will choose among those who expressed intentions of being my partner.

I'd like to make a clarification. When I say partner, it's not really a life-long commitment or a very serious attachment. It's just a partner who I can see two to three times a week and who I can hold hands with, who I can talk to about a lot of things sensibly (but can enjoy with me ung mga trip ko, alam mo yun, yung tawanan at masayang banat at kwentuhan), and who I can sleep with safely. Baka paggising ko, wala na lahat gamit ko. Hehehe.

So in short hindi naman tlaga yung seryoso o grabeng commitment. Basta nag-eenjoy tayo pareho.

Having said that, everybody, if you're interested, you can still send me an email and I'll get back to you not later than 12 hours.

Note: Tinatawagan ko yung mga nag-iiwan ng number. Kaya leave your number when you email me.


Isa lang ang masasabi ko. Goodluck at sana ay mahanap mo ang hinahanap mo Allen. Free advertise ka na dito sa blogsite ko. At least, malay mo, baka makatulong pa ako. Hehe.

4 comments:

sha lang ako said...

hwow!!!!
di ko kinaya to1
tsk.. lam mo.. malapit na rin ako mag-announce sa blogsite ko ha..
naiiinggit na ko kina oliver, paul at allen.. hehehe..

hmm.. maging effective kaya sakin to? hahaha...

Ron Centeno said...

Ok sa advertisement a! Sana pag nakahanap siya ng partner through your blog, bibigyan ka niya ng talent fee.

Uy edSie, hindi mo na kailangan mag advertise. I'm sure ikaw yung nag tu-turn down ng offers! Mr. right will come at the right time.

Anonymous said...

hahah.. kewl! magaya nga!! hehe

Mac & Hubbee said...

wahaha. your comments are so funnee!!! crazy. Kumander, maghunos dili ka. Sasampigain kita pag ginawa mo to. May gollie! Hehe. Ano na Mon! Ikaw din? Hehe. Naway makaalala siya Mon pag nakahanap na siya. Sayang din yun. Cash yun!!! Hehe.