March 5, 2009

Sick for almost a Week!!!

Coming from the baby shower, and after watching 2 DVD movies, and feeling a little sick again, I thought of having a hair cut since I'm still fully awake last wednesday and has no signs of sleepiness in my body. Umalis si mamiko kasama si Titavi at kami lang nang kapatid ko ang naiwan sa house.

While on my way to Festival Mall, I suddenly thought of going to Asian Hospital for a quick check-up, just to find out what has been going on with my body lately. I was a bit hesitant but I just can't live the fact that I'm feeling all this weird stuff in my body and I'm all that clueless. So I pushed through.

After explaining to the attending doctor of what has been happening to me for the past few days, I was scanned with those different techno-items and was asked for some
blood samples. They want to check something from my blood daw also. Since takot ako doon, I was a bit hesitant pero nakakahiya naman mag-inarte ako, so pumayag na ako. Hassle!

They asked me to return to see the result and for the final cons
ultation. So, I went to Festival Mall muna para magpagupit. Since I am trying to aim a hairstyle kaya pinapahaba ko yung buhok ko sa likod, after how many months, I went back to Toney & Jackey as I wanna make sure that I will still keep the style that I want.

Good thing the korean sexy lady hairstylist wasn't there. Off daw niya. Naisip ko agad, yung dalawa lang na lalake ang nandoon. Nag-wish akong sana yung crush kong koreano ang finally mag-gupit sa akin. But wait, no! May bagong babaeng stylist. In short, doon ako na-assign. Hmpf!!!


In fairness, hindi niya na-massacre yung buhok ko. Nakuha niya yung tamang trim na gusto kong mangyari. Although supladita si ate, walang rapport-rapport na uso sa kanya, basta gupit at serious looking mode lang siya. Pero carry na. At least, marunong maka-intindi nang gusto nang customer.

Konting ikot-ikot lang muna sa mall. Then, bumalik na ako s
a hospital. Wala akong nararamdaman kundi panghihina nang katawan because of my fever. Pagdating ni Doc, in-explain na sa akin ang kung ano-ano na hindi ko naintindihan at nag-pretend na lang akong na-gets ko. Dumugo ang ilong ko. Ang haba nang explanation. Leading to Hypertension pala yung nangyayari sa akin.


He said that my vascular system is abnormal and is leading to hypertension. He gave me prescriptions on what drug I will need to buy and take to reverse changes before hypertension even gets started. And of course, something for my on and off fever. I was asked to rest for 5 days daw.

Waah!!! 5 freaking days??? Anong gagawin ko sa bahay??? Ang bagot kaya nun. Walang work. Walang lakwatsa. Walang gym! Ano na. Nakaka-bobo yun. Hay! Wala naman akong magawa. Sabi nga ni Anna from the I am Legend film, I have to LISTEN. I guess I've been ignoring my body lately. I think it got tired but I was still on the go.


When at work, I keep on working, thinking, doing things. When outside work, I go out, travel, drive, and just have fun. I always keep a balance on my life to make sure I don't get bored, stressed, tired. But I forgot to listen to my body. So that's what I did. I rested for now and bored my self to death (buti na lang, inaaliw ako ni IJ).


Hindi ko pinaalam sa bahay na nagpatingin ako sa doctor. I'm sure, mapa-praningski na naman si mamiko. At siyempre, I show to them na normal lang ako. Ang sabi
ko na nga lang naka-leave ako para wala nang tanong tanong kung bakit hindi ako pumapasok. Kinagat naman. Hehe (oh, walang magsusumbong ha).


I am hoping. I swear, I truly am. Na sana by sunday magaling na ako. Gusto ko nang pumasok. Magtrabaho. Bumalik sa normal routine ko. Nakaka-miss din. Siguro sa daming mangyayari in the next coming weeks/months, sabi nang katawan ko, rest na daw muna ngayon. Dahil sasabak na naman for my 2009 Summer Adventures... Woohoo!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll be fine..get well soon dude

Mac & Hubbee said...

nice. thanks dude. appreciate it..

Anonymous said...

sorry you're not feeling your best TL... sure hope you feel like your wonderful self again soon! please take care yourself always... i'm just too worried about you...

Mac & Hubbee said...

sweet!!! pakiss nga!!! hehe.

Ron Centeno said...

When we get sick that's our body telling us that we are overusing it.

Pahinga ka, tapos careful ka na sa diet mo dahil sa hypertension.

Get well soon!

Mac & Hubbee said...

Oo nga. That's what I realize Ron. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, that’s awesome! can i kiss you back? and possibly with a B-I-G HUG? ---these two will work more than your dr.'s prescription, uhm... i hope! :)

Mac & Hubbee said...

Haha. Crazy Jowell! Gawin! Hindi puro salita. Haha!

Now I sound like a flirt. Hehe.