February 3, 2009

Am I ready?


In a few months time, a big change will happen in my life. A swift turn of the road. I keep on asking my self if I am ready for it. Yet, I still don't know the answer. But what I know for sure is that, the road is set for me to take it. I have no other choice. It's for my own benefit. But I just don't know if I am that ready. I really don't know.

And soon after that, another plan has been set to give another change in my life. Again, I am asking my self if I am ready for it. And same as above, I still don't know the answer. I guess I am still overwhelmed by these two things. It has made me thinking over and over. Or maybe I am just over reacting. I don't know. I really don't know.


In just a snap, all of these came in front of me. I know this is coming. I've been working hard for it. But I never expected for it to come this soon. It then came to be a surprise for me still. But who can change what destiny has set? Can I? If only I can. But we'll see. I need to contemplate more of these things...

2 comments:

Jiltedsummer said...

natakot ako dito... pramis... pero tlgang ganun e... iiwan at iiwan mo rin ako... gnyan naman kayo eh... JOKE!!!

Mac & Hubbee said...

hala! may ganun!!!