February 3, 2009

Keeping my focus

I made a choice. I made a sacrifice. And maybe, we can say that I have hurt someone. Or some people. But the situation has given me no choice but to. It sucks. Don't get me wrong. I don't completely like what I feel inside whenever I remember it. Or those. I just had an awakening. And yeah, again. A force has reminded me to keep my focus on some goals I have been working on for a long time.

I'm a goal-oriented person. I always set goals for myself. I guess I just want to achieve so many things while I'm young. While I have this great strength. Because when I grow old, none of these things could ever be possible to do. So I'm racing aggressively. I'm joining the pace of life's turn. I'm riding with the wheels of the world. There's no other time but now.

In every goal, you have to sacrifice some things in order for you to achieve it. There's nothing easy in this world. You have to work for it in order to achieve it. Although it's sad especially when you need to sacrifice some things that you have started to enjoy. But when you realize that it will just serve as a hindrance in the future, you just have to let go. Sadness is just temporary. Because you can choose to be happy again after it. Happiness is a choice.

Every sunday, before I go to work, mamiko and I go to the church at St. Peregrine in Muntinlupa. I've been asking guidance from God. I want him to lead me and help me with things. I never prayed for the answers. What I always ask is for him to give me continous strength to do it all. The strength that will keep me standing still and that will keep me going on.


It's a chance of life. I have to get ready, be prepared, fly high above the fear of my mind, go for it. It's hit or miss. But it's too late for me to quit. I have to live my dreams. It's not as hard as it may seem but I gotta work on it to get the cream. On my hopes I must lean. From my fears, I have to wean myself. It's all or nothing. That's why I have to keep my focus straight. No distractions for now. I hope...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure you'll get the desires of your heart as long as you keep praying :)

Good luck and I wish you all the best!

~kinesics

Mac Callister said...

ano ba yang choice ek ek na yan?bigyan mo kami ng idea kaya?haha

Mac & Hubbee said...

kinesics: thank you so much. i will keep praying...

mac: yun nga yung konsepto ko dun sa entry eh. not to give all information but to just give a hint. ngerks-ngerks...

Mac Callister said...

naku kainis hehe

Jiltedsummer said...

i have always seen the great heart for you to reach your goals. this is something i like most in you. keep reaching... and I will be one of the first people who will be glad for your achievements.

Mac & Hubbee said...

ahhh.... thanks drey.... of course, hindi ko hahayaan di mo rin nare-reach ang goals mo.... i will always be here to help you....