February 11, 2009

One Cool Radio Show

Whenever I am on the road with my car Khenzo between 6:00pm to 9:00pm, I always get tuned in to 99.5 RT to listen to the Static Interference show of Robi the Rascal, Tina Ryan and Papa Dom. Their show is totally fun to listen to as they freely express themselves over the radio with different topics and discussions. They are so cool that I get so hooked and I'm loving it so much.

Papa Dom, Tina Ryan, Guest and Robi the Rascal

Last night, I heard that Robi created this multiply site where he posted some of their pictures, together with some of their recent guests (staticinterference.multiply.com). I intended to write down the site but I had no pen and paper in my car. But luckily, when I got home after work, I was able to still remember it. Isn't it awesome!!! It goes to show how a fan I am. Hehe. Now I finally had a chance to see how my favorite DJs look like.

During their Wellness Wednesday show last week.
I was actually tuned in to this show so I know
exactly
the story behind that picture. Hehe.


I'm a fan of Tina's cool sexy voice. Very sultry that makes a not so straight guy straight. Haha. I know I've mention this already to one of my previous entries but I'm saying it again. Tina is a crush of TL. Period. Robi is the one pala that is included in Sponge Cola's latest music video where Gerald and Kim are part of it. I saw it when I was running on the threadmill the other day. I just had a wild idea that he could be Robi the Rascal. And guess what, I was right. Galing!


I think Robi is part of Accapellas. So the guy can sing. Nice! And papa dom, he's cool din. And yeah, that's all I can say about him. Hehe. With no favoritism at all. Anyways, I highly recommend this show. They talk about everything. Gossips, latest info, weird stuff, etc. They are just having a great time on their show, which is the coolest part. Kaya enjoy siya.


Now I'm tuning in to radio. Before, I curse the radio. It's the turn of the clock. Time can really change things. And I'm glad destiny has led me to 99.5 RT. Being on the road has never been that boring anymore. More power to Robi, Dom and Tina!!!

No comments: