February 18, 2009

Random Thoughts while in Bed

  • I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that...
  • I believe that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be...
  • I believe that just because someone doesn't love you that way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have...
  • I believe that either you control your attitude or it controls you...
  • I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them...
  • I believe that sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel...
  • I believe that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief...
  • I believe that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself...
  • I believe that the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon...

No comments: