February 20, 2009

Juztine strikes back!!!


Juztine sent me another online message yesterday. Hay!!! Two things: First is hindi pa nga rin niya alam ang blogsite ko and Second, ang tatag talaga to send me that message. Bilib na ako!!!

Juztine: Di ba **** ka? (pertaining to a sexual role in bed) Meet tayo mamayang hapon!!!

Ang kulet di ba. When I was watching Boyce Avenue's concert, nagtete-text din siya nun. Nangungulet na magkita kami at kahit sunduin pa daw niya ako. Kairita! Sa sobrang inis ko na kahapon, hinaluan ko na nang sarcasm ang pagiging polite ko.

TL: Yeah. But dude, I hope you get it that im not in to hook ups. I thought you weren't also as you have said in your profile: "I'm not really into one night stands or sex in first dates. I prefer to have sex when I'm emotionally involved. That's when my passion usually comes out. Sex is fulfilling when it takes on a deeper, transformative level.". I'm okay hanging out but not in to sex agad, if you know what I mean. Hope you understand. Thanks.

When I checked the status of my reply to him, it was "Read" already. So it means, nabasa na niya yun at hindi na nag-reply. I swear I have no intention of offending him or what, pero ang kulet kasi. Oh well, I'm sure that's the end of our story. I hope!!!

No comments: