February 10, 2009

ItchyWorm's Special Edition

ItchyWorm (in his response to Duwag entry):

TL, that was a really FUNNY story! Don't worry, I can totally relate... but at least inspite of your bashfulness, you have a gym friend na! Nakzz!

So you left na FF ha? Well it seems you're making more friends at Gold's, so no regrets! May trainer ka pa, parang hollywood starlet! hehehe... Good for you, you deserve it...

Ok gotta get back to work, keep all the good stories coming (add more pictures na rin hehe)... Hope you're feeling better... and you still owe me some kwento (you know, the ones you wouldn't tell me yet! :D

TL:

ItchyWorm!!! Isang malutong na lintek!!! Isa pa, lintek talaga oh!!! Bakit ngayon ka lang nagparamdam ha!!! Busy-busy-han ka jan ha. Hmpf!!! Okay, I'm done expressing. Hehe.

Hay! Di ko siya friend noh. I went back to my old schedule of work-out kanina sa gym para di kami mag-abot uli. Haha. Baka di na naman kasi ako makahinga o maihi na talaga ako pag nagkita kami uli. Hehe. Pero pag nangyari yun, that's when you will know what yesterday thingie was all about.

I did leave FF na. Di ko na nga namimiss eh, nag-eenjoy na ako sa Golds. Hehe. Mas inspiring kaysa FF. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, my trainer has been very encouraging. Pero dapat lang noh. Mahal ang bayad sa kanya. But he is doing a good job in training me, pero pinaka enjoy ang mga stretching moments namin after the work out. Wahaha.

Hassle nga eh, kanina, he kept asking me about girls and stuff. Hindi ako makasagot. Lintek! Can't he just get it? Hindi ako makahanap nang tiyempo para sabihin sa kanya. I still feel no reason pa rin but definitely I will tell him. He's a nice guy.

The story that I haven't told you? Oh well, mas maganda ikuwento yan sa personal. Mukhang malabo sa blog. Hehe.

---

ItchyWorm (in his response to I get offended entry):

This guy clearly had no respect for you TL, otherwise he would have at least shown this wonderful thing we civilized people call TACT. And seriously, if someone's gonna be brutally frank about sex, I would hope they'd do it face to face, not behind some COWARDLY text (this is my pet peeve of all). Ugh!

Anyway glad you did what you did, sana lang you posted his pic so we know how a modern day caveman looks like hehehe...

TL:

Actually, if you will read his profile in his account, it's actually impressive. I always get attracted to people who makes sense out of their writing. Read for yourself:

Guys! My friends call me Juztine, I am currently in the Philippines right now, after couple of months working in Europe (as a Seaman) I decided to stay for a while due to my mom’s sickness (I am wishing and hoping for her fast recovery).

I am driven and ambitious; I am totally motivated to succeed, I am actively working to achieve what I want, I am skillful in many areas and more than a little demanding...I am creative, energetic, and an extremely powerful force...An outdoor person, I tend to have an explosive personality, but also a good sense of humor...People sometimes misunderstood my personality...I tend to be a bit of a loner, though I hate to be alone.


I can be a real intellectual powerhouse. Chances are that my mind is almost constantly engaged by one fantastic thought or another. Because I'm the kind who is highly creative, keeping up with I can be like riding an intellectual rolle
r coaster. But my zest for life usually goes beyond your own big ideas and endeavors. I can take real pleasure in helping others to reach their dreams as well. I can be a wonderful coach to help people attain their goals. I seem to know how to bring out the best in people.

I love to travel (international and domestic) my other interest are going to the mall for shopping, having coffee with my friends, love to eat pizza and pasta, go out to clubs and bars usually on the weekend. Before I seldom go to the gym but for now I’m so busy.

I love meeting people especially those who are old (35-up), with a stable job, with a height not lower than 5’8, genuinely nice, responsible, open-minded and honest. (Note: looks doesn’t matter for me, AVERAGE will be fine)

In relationships, my type is known for deeply valuing a commitment. Not the kind to be an open book, I'm often hesitant to share my feelings with others - especially in the early stages of a relationship. I may take a long time to admit the depth of my feelings for someone. It may also take some coaxing to get me to share personal details about my life.

I love having someone to be with me for the rest of time... someone who will not be afraid to stand up for what he feels... someone who is brave enough to battle all uncertainties and struggles the relationship would go through...

Personality-wise, I'm looking for serious types, people who have big ambitions in life, someone optimistic, who knows how and when to talk and say the right things, someone who's not so clingy, someone who can say things directly, and someone w
hom I can be proud of in front of everyone. Someone mature but also childlike, someone intellectual but has not lost his emotions.

I'm not really into one night stands or sex in first dates. I prefer to have sex when I'm emotionally involved. That's when my passion usually comes out. Sex is fulfilling when it takes on a deeper, transform
ative level.

I am not interested in selfish, self-centered people. All of us are selfish sometimes, but... life is short...we should pay attention to what we are doing and how we are doing it!


I highlighted the part where I got confused. It was contradicting on the way he texted me. I don't wanna assume naman that he really likes me kaya he was aggressive to text me that way. And fine, as per your request, here are his pictures. But this is not to put him on any spot. I think the guy is good naman, I am just not sure about it lang. Benefit of the doubt lang.


And seriously, if he texts me again at bumawi siya, or if he apologizes, I might go out with him. Di naman ako ganun ka-judgemental na tao. But after posting this, I doubt he will. Unless he has no idea about my blogsite.

---

ItchyWorm (in his response to No To Straight Guys entry):

Sometimes it's fun seeing how far the straight will BEND. :D

TL:

Haha. Crazy! Pero sana di dumami ang tuwid na bumabaluktot. Ayokong maraming lalake ang maka-experience nang kumplikadong buhay (in reality) nang mga pink people. If I can promote to vote "Straight" (hehe), I will. Life will be less complicated (and I'm sure a lot will react on this).

ItchyWorm, di ba obvious na namiss kita! Haba nitong entry na ito about your comments ha. Ibang level ka talaga. Lakas mo. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TL! Wow that was one long post, when I woke up this morning and checked your blog I was pleasantly shocked to see it, thanks alot! :D So much ground for me to cover though, but here goes:

Your Trainer. I'm pretty sure he's not that clueless TL, and on some level he must know your orientation. All those inquiries about girls is just his way of maybe probing. My trainer did the same, and after like two sentences about girls, I turned to him (I was very exhausted from the workout at this point, so no more patience for that topic) and said "Honestly, I'm really NOT INTO chicks, if you know what I mean.." (sabay SMILE)... and he kinda laughed and we started talking about guys then! Just tell him, however way you think you can, and trust me you'll get along great. I told nga my trainer, after we do SHRUGS, we have to do HUGS! hehehe... He thinks I'm nuts of course... Pero hug pa rin kami! hahaha

Your offensive friend. I dunno about his profile being impressive, as you say, but it was certainly quite LONG. Autobiography na yata yan e, not a write-up... And call me a snob but did he really think changing his name to Juztine with a "Z" was cool?? Ok i know, I'm mean... I had a rough day, gimme a break.. :D Bottom line is this TL: I listen more to a person's actions than to their words. So if a guy says he's not into one night stands, but texts you 50x for a session of horizontal aerobics in his bedroom, then he might not be very, i dunno, what's the word... HONEST??? Why write all of that garbage if you don't really mean it? But I guess the only way to find out is to meet him. Just keep your guard up, I think.

Your unspoken kwentos. You mean we have to meet up before you'll tell them to me? What if I'm leaving the country next week?? :P

Ok I'm officially tired of writing! I guess this is why I'll never have a blog, hanggang co-star lang ako dito sa blog mo hehehe! Ok lang, shy naman si Itchy. ;)