February 6, 2009

Yael Yuzon is TL?

For some weird reasons, which I can't find an explanation why, and I just blame it to the alignment of my stars right now (hehe), I've been receiving tons of messages in one pink site that I just recently said I have an active account. I wonder all of a sudden, I got this unexplainable attention there. Di naman ako nag-iingay dun. I'm just a quiet member. Hmmm....


Anyways, I got this message from someone with a profile name xxhunter09xx (picture above) saying: "waaa kala ko ung idol ko, nga pla kamuka mo si yael". This is the third guy who said I look like Yael. I remember MacCallister also said that. And I wonder who this Yael is. I have no idea who that person is, until I searched the name in Google. And here is the result:


Ngek! Yael Yuzon pala of Sponge Cola. Napa-tumbling ako. Haha. Naman.. Naman.. Naman.. Si Yael, tao. Ako, halimaw. The complete opposite of Yael. Hmmm... Ang layo kaya... Anyways, sige na nga, compliment na nga yun. Eh crush ko pa naman ang lead vocalist nang Sponge Cola dati. Hindi ko nga lang alam ang pangalan. So now, I know... Hehe.

2 comments:

Jiltedsummer said...

hindi ko kinaya toh... crush ko kaya si yael, khit malaki bibig nya! ikw ba malaki din? ahehe...

Mac & Hubbee said...

malaki ang alin??? hehe.