February 24, 2009

Dreaming of Ex-es???


Last last night, I had this weird dream. For some reason, napanaginipan kong nasa isang pool daw ako in one village with some friends na hindi ko na ma-identify, and I was with Pax daw. He was embracing me and all, and we were like super in good terms. And then suddenly, he saw a guy sa likod ko na may kasama ding guy, naka-motor sila na panalo, mukhang mamahalin, at naka-park sila.


Pax asked me if that was my ex Arvie. Paglingon ko, it was Arvie nga. Bigla daw akong lumingon pabalik at nailang. Maybe because nahihiya pa din ako sa ginawa ko kay Arvie (I just broke up with him through text). So lumangoy na lang daw ako sa pool together with Pax. And that's it. Two ex in one dream. So weird. And I have no idea what's the meaning of it. Di ko naman na sila iniisip. Hay!

No comments: