February 8, 2009

I get offended


I started receiving these offending texts from someone I mistakenly thought was nice that's why I gave my number to him. I mean I am not complaining because if I had not given my number, these won't even happen at all. I just want to express my feeling of being offended whenever I get texts that all it contains was just sex.

The guy was brutally frank. I think he was just really wants to have a one night stand. His first text was about who he was so I would know who he is. And then it easily went to asking sexual-related questions like the typical "are you top or bottom?". I answered for the benefit of maybe he just wants to know. But maybe for the fact that he got the preferred answer, he then asked when we can meet.

I was impressed on how he is confident about meeting up and eventually hooking up. And yes, for typical PLUs, these are just normal encounters and most commonly known as routine. And for the followers of this blog, you may know that it is not really something I am super interested about. Actually, when he insisted for us to meet, he even asked me if we can do it as I won't regret it as he has this big tool.

He said everything in tagalog which made the messages more offensive to me. I just translated it in english for blog purposes. But you see, for some, these are not offensive. Which is true. But I don't know, for me, if it's served that way, that is way beyond my boundaries. I know maarte, but it's just the way it is (for me). I guess, let's just respect that. I'm a man of values.

Kung dinaan niya ako sa "lalaking maginoo pero medyo bastos" mode, baka nagka-chance pa. Hehe. Eh hindi eh, deretsahan, nagulat naman si binatang pilipinong TL. Wag ganun kuya!!! I decided not to post his pictures. In respect na lang. Thinking that maybe, ganun lang talaga siya ka-brutally frank when it comes to sex. Wala nang arte arte. Kaso, natiyempuhan niya si TL, eh madaming arte sa katawan yun. Hehe.

I politely replied to his texts to send signals of what kind of person yung tinetext niya. And I don't want to start my week na may bini-bitch kang tao. I have so many reasons to be a good TL this week kaya ayaw kong simulan. For him, nameless muna siya ha, sana makahanap siya nang kakagat sa confidence niya. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy clearly had no respect for you TL, otherwise he would have at least shown this wonderful thing we civilized people call TACT. And seriously, if someone's gonna be brutally frank about sex, I would hope they'd do it face to face, not behind some COWARDLY text (this is my pet peeve of all). Ugh!

Anyway glad you did what you did, sana lang you posted his pic so we know how a modern day caveman looks like hehehe...