February 10, 2009

Anonymous

Anonymous:
Wow, nagstart ka na pala ulit ng bagong blog. Nice! Matagal ko nang sinusubaybayan yung previous blogs mo, discreetly... from your travel blogs, adventure, love life, pati ang testimonials sa friendster mo na parang chatroom lang, haha! Mala stalker ba? So be scared, be very scared! Joke! Hehe! But seriously, I love your blogs! And since you've mentioned that you wanted feedback, here it is! Happy now? :p

You've even inspired me to create my own blog. But I'm not able to maintain it. Real life gets in the way. I guess, blogging is not for me. I'll just be an avid reader. So, I hope you keep it up. I think you have a lot of interesting thoughts to share, whether it's about reality or a quick getaway to fantasy.

Regards,
Someone you knew

PS: Please don't blog this comment. I don't want to be on the spot. I know how bad you can be! Ü

TL:

Grrrr...... Who are you???? Iiyak ako pag di mo sinabi kung sino ka... Waaahhhhh!!!!!

Anonymous:
Awww... Such a crybaby... Coot coot! Haha! :P
Don't worry, I'm not a bad person. But you'd be surprised to know who I am... I guess... Don't have any idea? Ü

- Someone you knew

TL:
Oh well, if you can give me a little amount of hint, I might be able to...

C'mon, who are you... I hate guessing games... Hehe...

Anonymous:
I thought you like mysteries? The unknown... You know, having people just wonder or freely imagine the possibilities, I think it's just fair for you to experience the same thing. :p

Clues? Hmmm... Well, I know some of your friends and they know me as well. I suppose this would narrow down your choices. Hehehe! :p


- Someone you knew

TL:
Hassle!! Hassle!! Hassle!! Ayan, dahil pinag-iisip mo ako nang todo-todo, pinost ko nga ito. Hehe. Sabi ko pa naman, I'll honor your request not to post your comment. Pero dahil ayaw mong sabihin kung sino ka, ipapa-track kita sa mga alagad ko. Kung si Mac Allister nga, nalaman ko ang tunay na pagkatao, ikaw pa. Maliit lang ang mundo. Bilog pa. Hehe.

Pero nakakainis, isip pa rin nang isip utak ko!!! Hassle!! Hassle!! Hassle!!

(sigaw) SINO KA????!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I last checked your blog. To my surprise, I saw that you have eventually posted my comment! Can't do anything about this now, right? I actually thought that you already gave up on finding out who I am because Wildion and Ichyworm kept you busy. Oh well, goodluck in tracing this! :p

By the way, I'm guessing that your next woot woot story will be about your hot encounter with this gorgeous model/host, is that correct? Hehe