February 17, 2009

In Response to ItchyWorm Part X

ItchyWorm:

TL, I absolutely LOVE the new banner! It's soooo colorful... while the first one was so calm and soothing, this one is very vibrant and alive! I like the change... The next one should be raunchy and risque! hahahaha....

TL I'm disappointed... I thought you were going to tell your trainer last Friday pa... I've been waiting since then, you talaga :D ... Ok fine, I'm patient naman so in your own time but hurry up I'm excited for you! As for the picture, just ask him to give you a shirtless one, to INSPIRE you to workout! or better yet, take it yourself! (make sure your phone is charged ha!) :D

I KNEW you'd go out with Jay on valentines, I had a really strong feeling... I'm glad he makes you happy... maybe you should spend more time with him, get to know him more, now that you're comfortable with this new set up you two have. Things are looking mighty INTERESTING... hehe :D

Camiguin eh? Very nice! I've never been there, maybe one of these days... So what did you and Jay do there? Tell tell TL... hehehe

---

TL:


Thanks for appreciating the February Banner. Hehe. Ang kulay kulay noh. Ganyan ang buhay ko ngayon. Makulay. Hihi. Ayan, binigyan mo na ako nang concept for March. Magwait ka lang jan. Magpapaganda muna ako nang katawan para talagang raunchy and risque. Na-excite tuloy ako!!! Alam mo naman ako, ever-willing sa mga raunchy and risque poses. Haha.

About my coming out with my trainer, ito naman oh, excited! Di pa nga kami nakakapag-session. Madami kasing client yun. Halos nagsasabay sa schedule namin. Pinapauna ko na lang sila tutal kaya ko naman mag-isa. Although nagkikita kami at nakakapag-usap nang saglit pero wala pang moment. Wait ka lang for the magical moment. Malay mo ayain niya ako magsex. Wahaha. Just kidding. And don't worry, I'll assure you that there will be a picture to post soon.

Ikaw din, naramdaman mong si Jay ang valentino ko? Hay! Bakit parang andami nang nagsasabing yun din ang hula nila. Hay! Anyways, he really makes me happy. But to push for something like what we had in the past, mukhang malabo. I don't think he will have time for it. Sa kanya na mismo nanggaling eh. Busy pa siya ngayon. Ako naman, okay eh, siya lang talaga. Pero masaya naman ako ngayon kahit walang love life. Pahinga muna siguro (we'll see). Hehe.

Sige, I'll create a post about my Mindanao adventure with Jay, or maybe I"ll just repost the one I have in my old blogsite so you and some bloggers and hoppers can see it. Hihi. Na-excite din ako. Oist! Andaya mo. Puro ako ha. Naka-part 10 ka na, puro ako ang pinag-uusapan. Ikaw naman ang magkuwento. Magpakilala ka nga...

No comments: