February 24, 2009

Facebook


Hay! I've registered na rin sa Facebook after a long time. Ayaw ko sana, kaso all of my friends are asking me to register as it is now the new "Friendster" daw. Dahh!!! May ganun! Oh well, kahit may paayaw ayaw pa akong drama, the other day while being so bored and all, nag-register din ako. Ngerks! So that's it. I'm now an official member.

I must admit, it's a different, interesting site din. Oh well, di ko pa kinakarir ang profile ko dun. Basta register lang muna at nag-upload nang ilang pictures. So, whoever readers, hoppers, viewers, followers who wants to add me, just click the link below...

2 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Hello James,

I added you sa facebook ko. Kaka join ko rin sa facebook. Napilitan akon dahil sa mga friends! Welcome and see you around!

Mac & Hubbee said...

Wow! Thanks sa add Ron. See you there...