February 18, 2009

Big Black Wings Part II


Werx (online message): If you're sure about it, we can meet in shaw area. I'm always there. We can meet and talk about with the deal. Ayoko naman kasi na dala dala ko yun then hindi ka naman sisipot to get it, napaka laki kasi nun. Can I have your cell #? Mine is 091********. Wrex here.

-- Hmm, may giving of number agad ha --

TL (text message): Hey! I'm the one inquiring about the wings. Before I agree to get it and meet you up, which is not a problem actually, I wanna know the deal first.

Werx (text message): Yes, what's the deal?

-- Hmm, na-confuse ako sa sagot niya --

TL (text message): I dunno with you. I mean, how much are you selling it? Can I get it for free? Haha.

Werx (text message): Free? We bought it. It just so happen na di na kailangan kaya we are selling it.

-- Hmm, sabi niya it was his friend who did it. Hmm, contradicting --

TL (text message): Hehe. Just trying. So how much?

Werx (text message): P1,800.00

-- Hmm, napaisip ako. Hindi muna ako nag-reply --


Watcha think? Should I buy it???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I dunno, seems a bit pricey for something so, err.. frivolous? I would pass, but then again I'm really not into those kinds of things... maybe you should check national bookstore, or kidztation, maybe they'll have a pair... hehehe :D

Mac & Hubbee said...

Yeah, when i asked nga kung wala na bang bawas, di na sumagot. I guess wings are not meant for me siguro talaga. Hehe.