February 4, 2009

Coot siya, kaya lang...

In one pink site that I have an active account, there's a way for you to know who has viewed your profile. Parang friendster lang. When I checked who has viewed me, there is this one coot guy na ang pangalan niya sa profile niya ay Asswrecker (whew). See his pictures:


Coot guy di ba. Dami pa siyang pictures. Kaso, when I was reading his profile, nawala bigla yung interest level ko sa kanya. Okay na kasi sana eh. Eto yung nakasulat sa profile niya:

Please make sure you have a facepic when you message me, and make sure it's really you. Patas lang yun, mga dude. No fakers. If i don't reply, that's my way of saying "no, thanks. i'm not interested.". Dont ask 4 my number??? Asa ka kung ayaw ko di ko bibigay..kung gusto kita ..i will gave AKO sarili sayo..ok??

Panalo yung last statement di ba. Hehe. Shet! Ang bad ko. Pero at least, nang dahil diyan, nagka-entry siya sa blog ko. Napromote ko pa siya. Hehe. Tapos, eto pa, dun sa profile niya, nakalagay yung profile nang partner niya. Eto siya, si Ryansucks. See his pictures:


Coot din di ba. Actually bagay sila. Pareho silang coot. Pero kung akala niyo yung isa lang ang may catch, siya din. Read his profile:

I'm a good person....I'm twenty years old..I'm here to meet an intelligent man that can take care of me as i learn everything i can learn. i love making people feel good, so if you wanna feel good hit me up. i want also to create my own happiness ..I fall in love easily. I'm trying to change my ways and not go through instant-relationships with pretty boys because those situations typically are based on shallowness, neediness, and a lack of getting to know who the person really is; not to mention sex on the 1st or 2nd day. Trying to create a friendship or relationship out of hook-ups is also tiresome, as I've done it way...way too many times. Success rate is at now..

Ang ayos naman kahit papano di ba. Mukhang marunong magsulat. Kaso, ang kinaguluhan ko eh yung description niya sa profile niya, eto yun:

"We are searching for threesome. Game?"

Nasan na yung tired tired na sinasabi niya sa description nang profile niya? Parang contradicting di ba. Na-stress ako. Hehe. At siyempre, nange-alam daw ako sa kanila. Bad TL! Wala lang. Naisipan ko lang i-post. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Yup, you were right...it doesn't make sense...his header is different from what he says about himself and what he's looking for!

And besides...he's with that guy who basically just looking for a hook up...

I DONT GET IT! ;)

~kinesics

Mac & Hubbee said...

di ba! sakit sa bagang! stress!!!