February 8, 2009

No to Straight Guys


I have never been attracted to straight guys in terms of having relationship or having sex with them. I dunno. Parang for me, straight guys are for girls only. A rule na parang sacred to me that it should be honored by everyone. Kaya when there's a cute guy around, if found straight, the interest level drops to negative zero. Hehe.

If with girl friends, I don't like to be in a competition with them over guys. That's why when they see a straight guy, they are comfortable that I'm out of the race. Super out. Even if I'm with a few PLU people, if there's a cute non-straight guy, although no more rule to follow, I still not compete with them. I let them go with it. I back out automatically.
Just not my thing.

I have this sleazy attitude of not pursuing anyone. Dapat pang gwapo lang itong thinking na ito. Eh pake ko. Ano naman kung di ako gwapo. Sa tamad akong umeffort sa lalake. Hehe. What I always believe that the easy things that can be done like introducing yourself to a guy, or getting someone's number, hooking up are just a temporary booze. Yung mga mahihirap, yung unexpected, yung surprise, andoon ang love. Where the real magic is.


That's why when I'm with straight guys, I don't want them to think that I'm interested on them, even sexually, because I am not. Hell no. Kahit pa maghubad yan sa harap ko, dedma lang. Minsan nga ako pa yung naiilang na kasama nila ako kasi baka mailang sila sa akin. Hate ko pa naman yung may naiilang.
Siyempre, in this society, you still can't expect everyone to be such open about pink people.

Simpe rule that I follow. If you're straight, tropa tayo. And I think I can be a great friend. Brusko pink naman kasi ako. Not as flambouyant as others. If you're not, let's look on to different possibilities...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's fun seeing how far the straight will BEND. :D