February 11, 2009

In response to ItchyWorm Part VIII

ItchyWorm:

TL! Wow that was one long post, when I woke up this morning and checked your blog I was pleasantly shocked to see it, thanks a lot! :D So much ground for me to cover though, but here goes:

Your Trainer. I'm pretty sure he's not that clueless TL, and on some level he must know your orientation. All those inquiries about girls is just his way of maybe probing. My trainer did the same, and after like two sentences about girls, I turned to him (I was very exhausted from the workout at this point, so no more patience for that topic) and said "Honestly, I'm really NOT INTO chicks, if you know what I mean.." (sabay SMILE)... and he kinda laughed and we started talking about guys then! Just tell him, however way you think you can, and trust me you'll get along great. I told nga my trainer, after we do SHRUGS, we have to do HUGS! hehehe... He thinks I'm nuts of course... Pero hug pa rin kami! hahaha

Your offensive friend. I dunno about his profile being impressive, as you say, but it was certainly quite LONG. Autobiography na yata yan e, not a write-up... And call me a snob but did he really think changing his name to Juztine with a "Z" was cool?? Ok i know, I'm mean... I had a rough day, gimme a break.. :D Bottom line is this TL: I listen more to a person's actions than to their words. So if a guy says he's not into one night stands, but texts you 50x for a session of horizontal aerobics in his bedroom, then he might not be very, i dunno, what's the word... HONEST??? Why write all of that garbage if you don't really mean it? But I guess the only way to find out is to meet him. Just keep your guard up, I think.

Your unspoken kwentos. You mean we have to meet up before you'll tell them to me? What if I'm leaving the country next week?? :P

Ok I'm officially tired of writing! I guess this is why I'll never have a blog, hanggang co-star lang ako dito sa blog mo hehehe! Ok lang, shy naman si Itchy. ;)

---

TL:

You just gave me a super duper awesome idea how to tell it to my trainer!!! Love it! I will surely do that. Actually, na-excite ako gusto ko nang gawin mamaya. Hehe. Simple yet, winner!!! Kanina nga, hindi ko siya tinext na magwo-work-out ako dahil nagsession na kami kahapon. Kaso nakita pa rin niya ako kaya nag-session na naman kami.

Hassle nga dahil at one point, nilabas niya yung cellphone niya at pinakita niya sa akin yung picture niyang half naked. Nawala ako sa ulirat. Di ko alam ire-react ko. Baka nga alam na niya. Kasi nagpaparamdam lumabas. But honestly, I'm liking my trainer as a tropa. Masarap kakuwentuhan. Baliw din kasi. Kaya magkasundo kami. Bahala na. I'll give you an update.

About Juztine, well, that's the reason why I lost my interest on him kasi nga opposite of what his profile says yung ginawa niya to me. Relevant pa naman sa akin yung consistency nang sinusulat nang tao sa sinasabi niya. Anyways, enough of him. Hay! Ang mean mo nga. Friends tayo ha. Baka ma-garbage mo din ako. Hehe.

You're leaving? Next week? Damn! Let's meet!!! Let's meet!!! Let's meet!!! Promise, di ako magpapalibre nang ice cream. Tsaka be-behave ako. Daya! Sama na lang ako. Haha. Is that for good? Are you still gonna read my blog when you leave? Hehe. Parang bata lang...

Itchy, I appreciate you taking time to visit my blogsite, and even responding to my craziness. That means a lot to me. See! I'm very good in picking friends. I knew you're such a cool person!!! Oh well, assumptions for now muna. Haha!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TL,

I want a comprehensive report on your coming out experience with the trainer, k? Demanding ba? Show na rin his pic so we can see! hehehe :D

Hey I've been super meaning to ask you.. what beach is that in your 'certified beach bum' picture? Looks awesome!

IW