February 15, 2009

In Response to ItchyWorm Part IX

ItchyWorm:

I want a comprehensive report on your coming out experience with the trainer, k? Demanding ba? Show na rin his pic so we can see! hehehe :D

Hey I've been super meaning to ask you.. what beach is that in your 'certified beach bum' picture? Looks awesome!

IW

---

TL:

Haha! Okay.. Okay.. I will.. Shet! We'll see. Bigla tuloy ako kinabahan. Baka mamaya, magsession kami. We'll see.. And the picture? Man! I'm dying to have one, either stolen or given. Gustong gusto ko na siyang bigyan nang mukha dito sa blogsite ko. Hay! Tingnan natin...

The beach is in Camiguin. It's the White Beach there. The super famous beach nang super famous na island sa Mindanao. It's very nice. Pag low tide, naka-angat yung beach. Pag high tide, naka lubog siya. Sobrang pino nang buhangin at sobrang linaw nang tubig. Okay, pause, words for the day: Super and Sobra. Hehe.

That's where Jay brought me last December of 2007. Hay! Memories. Hehe. You should try it Itchy! Di ka magsisisi. Pag kailangan mo nang tourguide, ehem... Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TL I'm disappointed... I thought you were going to tell your trainer last Friday pa... I've been waiting since then, you talaga :D ... Ok fine, I'm patient naman so in your own time but hurry up I'm excited for you! As for the picture, just ask him to give you a shirtless one, to INSPIRE you to workout! or better yet, take it yourself! (make sure your phone is charged ha!) :D

I KNEW you'd go out with Jay on valentines, I had a really strong feeling... I'm glad he makes you happy... maybe you should spend more time with him, get to know him more, now that you're comfortable with this new set up you two have. Things are looking mighty INTERESTING... hehe :D

Camiguin eh? Very nice! I've never been there, maybe one of these days... So what did you and Jay do there? Tell tell TL... hehehe

IW