February 3, 2009

Sunday Celebration

If there's one thing that is going well with my life right now, it is my work. My career is smoothly sailing and behind every success is my team. Last sunday, we had a small celebration because of many reasons. Yron as the head of R&R Council bought a special cake from Los Banos, Laguna for the celebration that day.

Aside from teammates getting commendation calls last week, the team got a high gallup score and leading as a top team in balancing the scorecard. These are some of the things that we are very much happy about. The engagement level of the team is very high and I am very glad to know that. Aside from these, Bess has officially been transferred back to the team, to where she really belongs.


It's a welcome back day for her. She's been asking me gazillion times for her to return to the team. I guess she just miss everyone. And also, last sunday was Stephen's birthday. Although he was on leave (madaya), we still celebrated his birthday. I remember last year when we had a surprise to him. Inuto namin siya na kungwari may nagawa siyang mali. Pinapunta ko siya sa desk ko. After, pagbalik niya sa station niya, may nakalagay nang surprise. Hehe.


After their lunch, I met them and had another teachback session, and this time, what I have prepared was about "Insecurities". Some activities and discussions were made and which I think everyone has enjoyed. That made them realize their insecurities and they learned that it can be handled also in a positive way.


The cake was served after. Since may mga naka-leave that day, including Kumander, 12 lang lahat kami. Ang dalawang buntis na ang pinaghati ko nang cake para lalo pa kaming swertehin ngayong taon. Hehe. In fairness, ang sarap talaga nang cake. Ang thick nang chocolate niya. Yumyum!!!


To more celebrations to come for my team, may it be an individual success or a team success. Next week, start na nang final interviews para dun sa mga nag-apply. I am hoping that we will soon have another celebration out of that. I am hoping. I am crossing my fingers. Actually lahat nang fingers ko, ico-cross ko para sure. Hehe...

4 comments:

sha lang ako said...

Ang daya! huhuhu.. gusto ko rin ng cake!

Mac & Hubbee said...

oh well, leave ka kasi nang leave eh. haha!!!

Jiltedsummer said...

ako di lang fingers sa kamay ang nakacross, pati sa paa!!! har har har...

Mac & Hubbee said...

talaga lang ha. patingin nga!!! hehe