February 20, 2009

Manny is a proud trainer!!!

Today was my last session with my trainer Manny. After 5 work-out sessions, it was the ending of our contract. And he was happy, even me, to know that from our first session (February 05), to the last one which was kanina (February 20), I already lost 9lbs. Mahigit apat na kilo na rin yun nang taba. Haha. Can you imagine? That quick. From 176lbs to 167lbs. Tuwang tuwa siya sa galak nung nag-weigh kami kanina.

He was impressed on how determined I am to lose weight. But I told him na he helped me a lot. From good work-out routines, programs, diet tips and supplement advices, I was able to improve my weight. But I was also surprised to myself din kasi sineryoso ko rin talaga. From hiring a trainer, from working-out 5x a week, from watching a strict diet, and for adding Hydroxicut, I'm on a good start. Yey! Tuloy-tuloy na ito. There's no stopping.

He wanted us to remain friends. Wala naman kaso sa akin yun. Yun nga lang (sorry ItchyWorm), never nagkaroon nang chance na sabihin ko sa kanya about who really I am. None talaga. Ang panget naman kasi nang out of nowehere eh mag-confess ako sa kanya. Hassle yun. Gusto niyang gumimik one time. He's asking me to text him pag may lakad ako. Ang sabi ko na lang, siya na lang magtext pag free siya.

Ayoko kasing isipin niya pag nalaman niya na I'm into inviting him to go out. Kaya para safe, yun yung ginawa kong set-up. I also asked him to give me any picture because I told him I will feature him in my blogsite (good thing he never asked my site). I was just expecting any kind of picture. Until kanina (ayan na ItchyWorm ha), to my surprise, he gave me the half-naked pic of him. Siya pa ang nag-suggest. Sabi ko kasi ibebenta ko siya. Aba! Willing si mokong.

Naaliw ako. Palihim pa kaming nagblue-tooth-an (ang panget pakinggan) kanina. Nakaka-aliw. Actually, may dalawa pang picture siyang sinend pero akin na lang yun. Isa lang ang ipo-post ko. Hehe. Kaya in return, for being a good trainer and a nice gym friend, here's Manny and some information about him...

Emmanuel "Manny" Alfiler
Expertise:
General Body Conditioning
Weight Management
Body Sculpting
Certifications/Affiliations:
BS Physical Therapy
Fitness Network Philippines (member)
Red Cross certified (Basic Life Support)
Certified in Power Stretching
National Academy of Sports Medicine (member)


Manny is 30 plus years old. Hehe. Ayaw niyang sabihin kung ilan taon na talaga siya. He's very ma-PR. Marunong makisama. Masiyahing tao. Mabait na tatay nang dalawa niyang anak. 7 years na siyang kasal sa asawa niya. Mahilig sa movies, addict din sa DVDs. Matagal na siyang trainer, from Slimmer's World Makati to Gold's Gym Alabang.

His 5-session work-out is worth P3,500.00. Kasama na lahat doon. Extensive work-out, food and diet session, great work-out programs, and power stretching after each session. Kasama na rin ang tawa at kuwentuhan sa package. Hehe. I can say, worth it naman based from the result that I got. No wonder marami siyang client. He's really good.

So there! The result of my 3-week work-out and my trainer. To more losing of weight, and to more great friendship with Manny the man!!! Hehe. Di na ako Overweight!!! Yahoo!!! But the target is to reach 151. More work-out pa. Kaya ko 'to!!! Humanda kayo sa resulta. Haha!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you post the other pics as well?