January 16, 2009

Banner Boy


Yes. I'm pretty sure you've noticed. I have enhanced my blogsite. Featuring the banner boy, no other than me. Hahaha. They say the blogsite reflects the personality of the blogger. Pagbukas pa lang nang blogsite ko, alam na alam mo na agad ang personality nang may ari. Hehe.

Malakas ba ang impact? Nagulat ka ba? O nawindang? Hehe. Wala lang. Ang laki noh. Ewan ko ba. Naisipan ko lang. For a change. But actually, something that you might wanna know, there are some meanings on few details in the picture.

The blue sofa represents my favorite color: BLUE. The "Kapal Muks" writing in the shirt is a surreal description of TL. Hehe. Me wearing flipflops is a description of how casual I am with life. Black shirt is my favorite shirt color. Me sitting in the middle is another surreal description of how I discreetly want to be the center of attraction. And the two chairs, they represent different lives. TL wants to be part, get in and leave a mark on different lives always.

So there, enjoy the new enhanced site. Hehe.

No comments: