January 30, 2009

Living the Expectations

There was an entry that CC wrote in his blogsite that made me post a comment. And there, I saw one blogger who placed a comment as well (well, there were a lot of comments placed by different bloggers actually) but got my attention with his blog picture. And here it was:


Nice di ba! Actually, nainggit ako sa picture kaya ko tiningnan yung blogsite niya. Hehe. But that "inggit" led me to a wonderful blogsite that has full of random insights about everything. Very interesting which paved the way for me to follow his blogsite. Visit http://livingtheexpectations.blogspot.com and enjoy his write-ups.

According to Mac Callister's description, he is Crazy, Sexy and Gay. He is 29years old and been in and out of relationships. He is planning to work abroad and was a hospital staff before. But now, he is a bum officially. He is still searching for the one he will share his life with. (who knows, ako pala yun!! wahaha)

He's been following my site kaya blogfriend ko na rin siya. Ayan ItchyWorm, dalawa na kayo na blogfriend ko. Woohoo!!! We are family!!! (sing). And kaya ko siya ginawan nang entry is because of a promise and because of this:


Saw that?!! The first blogsite that I know na in-include yung blog ko. Woohoo!!! Ang saya-saya. Hehe (babaw noh). Anyways, to Mac, thanks for continously following my blog and for all the comments you've been placing to some of my entries. I appreciate it. Let's go fishing some time bago ka umalis. Sabi mo nga di ba, dami pang fish diyan. Haha!!!

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

OH MY GOD!!!!you actually did a feature on my blog! I loved it!

Talamats TL kamukha ka ni Yael ng spongecola now narealized ko na kung cnu kamukha mo jan sa header picture mo hehe

Mac & Hubbee said...

I'm glad you liked it. Kamukha ko ba yun? Ngerks! Hehe. Ako yung panget version ni Yael. Harhar...