January 5, 2009

Mas kayanin niyo si Paul


Hindi ko na kinakaya itong mga emails na natatanggap ko sa Yahoo ha. Ang lulupet. The winner takes it all talaga itong mga ito. Hay! Sakit sa bangs!!! Kung hindi niyo kinaya si Oliver, humanda kayo kay Paul...


Good day.

I am Paul. I am looking for someone who can give me 2,000,000.00 pesos.

I am willing to give my whole self to that person. I can stay with him and do anything that he wants me to do for two years. I know that someone out there needs to be loved and taken cared of.

Here are my personal details:

> Paul
> 23
> Single
> Straight-acting gay guy
> Has a good heart
> Polite and decent
> Neat in appearance
> Average looks
> Sports a semikal look
> Black hair, black eyes, moreno complexion
> 5'2 in height, 130 lbs in weight
> Likes people
> Resides in Antipolo
> Finished a bachelor's degree but still studying in UPOU
> Working as a part-time teacher
> Sexually active
> Health conscious
> Nonsmoker, nondrinker
> Sleeps 7 hours a day
> Drinks a lot of water
> Into arts, cooking, reading, gym and outdoor activities
> Likes body contact and kissing
> Plans to take some units in philosophy
> Loves his family
> 0915-384-6985
> paulgerardmaglaqui@ ...

Two million pesos may be a big amount of money but given the idea that I can live with you, sleep beside you every night, look after you and your needs and love you as if you are the most important person in my life is something you will never get from anybody at any point in your life.

If you are interested in me, do send me an email and attach a formal job offer. I am ready to sign a contract.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Paul



Again, para sa natitira kong respect for Paul, I won't give any comment. I am also wishing him that he finds someone who can give him P2,000,000.00. Who knows, makilala ko siya in the future, balatuan pa niya ako. Hehe.

No comments: