January 31, 2009

13 days before Valentine's Day

It's the month of February, the month of LOVE. Most of the establishments are all offering valentine's treat, concert venues are all set for valentine's show, couples are now looking on what to do on that day, our cupids are now busy shooting people with more love. But for the single people, it's a whole different story.

TL is now single. Fine. Okay lang naman. Inisip ko pa, sana may pasok ako para excuse ako sa valentine's celebration. But no! Sakto namang off ko yun. Hassle! Walang kawala. Anong gagawin ko? Makikipag-date? Makikipag-sabayan sa madla? Ngerks! I'm sure magugulat si mamiko pag nakita niya ako sa house nang araw na yun. Baka magtanong pa kung nasaan si nathan. Waaahhh!!! Valentine's Day is now becoming a nightmare!!!

Bahala na. If after 10 days after writing this entry eh walang dumating na date, sa house lang talaga ako. If I have to tell mamiko what happened to me and nathan, well, I will just have to face it. I don't want to force myself dating with someone din naman that I don't like. A friend is trying to set me up with this guy na alam ko namang di kami magki-click. Kaya mukhang malabo yun.


Oh well, shet, and I'm gonna say this like a frustrated single guy. Haha. Whoever is free, and wants to have a date with me on Valentine's Day, just let me know, and BE MY VALENTINE!!! (Now, do I sound like Oliver or Paul?) wahaha.


By the way, Boyce Avenue will be here in Manila for a free tour. Definitely, I will go to Mall of Asia to see them on February 13, at 7:00pm. Kung walang date, eh di iti-treat ko ang sarili ko sa MOA the day before February 14. Ang ka-date ko, ang Boyce Avenue. Oh di ba! Hehe.

No comments: