January 18, 2009

Good Luck!!!

To my 4 teammates who will have their interview on Wednesday for the TSL application, I wish you all the luck. Like a stage father, I am nervous and excited. I hope that all of you pass the initial interview and make it to the final round. I sincerely hope that we have shared everything that you guys will need. No matter what happens, I will will always be here for you...

Rob Bastero

Valerie Roxas

Roxee Rabang

Drey Lallo

And also, to Kumander who is scheduled for her interview on Thursday for the TL position, I know you can make it. You are one of the strongest candidates who applied for this post. And I am very confident that you'll get it. Though I am not ready to let you go, but I would be happier to see you soaring high. I am proud to see how you've grown as a leader.


Good luck to you guys. Show them what proteges are made of. Make us proud. And make me cry... Hehe.

No comments: