January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Wee!!!


Thanks to Friendster Alert as it reminds you of your friends who are celebrating their birthdays. In my previous entries, I've been posting different celebrations this month (birthdays/anniversaries). But I felt bad when I just checked my email today and found out that my friend Wee just celebrated her birthday last sunday. Darn! Bad TL!


Wee is my former colleague at G/W. Wala na siya at nag-resign na. Kakainis nga eh, iniwan niya kami. She is one of the leaders I love working with. Very efficient kasi. Ayoko kasi nang mga taong kulang nang efficiency especially at work. Kakatamad katrabaho. We used to handle projects, back-to-back, and things are just so smooth for both of us. That's why I felt so bad when she left.


Wee has such a high spirit (as high as her jump on the picture above. it's actually me and her hehe). I love her energy. Her smile and her deep dimple. Pang miss universe ito. Ang sarap pa kakulitan, kakuwentuhan at katsismisan. Lokaret din. Haha. Lagi nagco-connect ang mga opinions and views namin. Lalo na pag-hinahassle namin ang boss namin sa meeting. Hehe. I miss those days.


She is happily engaged with her boyfriend who is super bait din. Bagay sila actually because they compliment each other. She's a former trainer that's why her english proficiency is very excellent. Idol nga eh. Good in public speaking as well. Kaya nga pinababalik ko na sa G/W. Sayang kasi. It would have been nice if she did not leave. Btw, she is also a kapampangan.


But anyways, as promised, here's my birthday entry for you. May you have all the best in your career and in your love life. Good health and keep those cute dimples you always flash whenever you smile. Hehe. I miss you so much. Happy Birthday Wee!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks james!labs u! Sa lahat po ng mambabasa ng blog na ito, disclaimer lang po.. sa first picture po, puno po ng food iyung bibig ko, malaki po iyung cheeks ko, pero nde naman po ganyan kataba (i guess..)! hahahaha! Katuwa talaga tong blog site mo! Parang kasama lang kita everyday!

Mac & Hubbee said...

Twas nice seeing you again yesterday!!! At sa lahat po nang mambabasa ng blog na ito, hindi po totoo ang disclaimer niya. Bwahaha!! Joke.