January 4, 2009

The Two Morales

This is my first time to post some pictures of Hot, Sexy and Provocative guys in my blogsite. Sorry, hindi ko talaga mapigilan. Because currently, these 2 guys really gives me wild fantasies about them. Ang lakas talaga nang dating sa akin. Oh well, if you are a friend, you should know why these two for some reasons really makes my knees shiver. Hehe.

MARCO MORALES
JOSH IVAN MORALES

These two Morales are famous actors of Independent films today. And most of their films are catered to PLUs. Though they are not "one of us", but definitely has given PLUs some great viewing satisfaction. Although a lot of Indie films came out, a lot of actors have tried being daring in the film, some are shocking, some are so-so, but these two have really took TL by thunderstorm. Hehe.

I have more daring pictures that I keep in my laptop. I just can't post those. It's too much for my GP audience. Hehe. I always like guys na malakas ang dating. Kahit ano pa ang itsura mo, basta may pinoy machismo ka, malakas na ang dating mo sa akin. Hehe.

They say you usually end up with someone na contrast sa likes mo. That is true. Yung mga ex ko naman, they don't have the machismo effect, except for one: JAY. Ang pambato ko kay Marco at Josh Ivan. Haha.


For Marco and Josh Ivan, thank you for the wildest nights we spent together on that one special location. Who would have thought that would happen. I will never ever forget that. I really thought I was in hell. Because it was all burning and flaming.

Of course, I'm just dreaming...

No comments: