January 25, 2009

Finally!!!

At last, I started working out again. I finally came back to my senses and went to Gold's Gym yesterday to continue my lifestyle routine. Man! There was even no significant sign. I just woke up after 10 hours of sleep and realizing that it is still early for work. I then decided to go to the gym. And it was just like that. Ngerks!


When I got there, I was told that my name was still not in their database. Actually, this I haven't mentioned, it was already my second visit to the gym. The first one was the first week of January and they told me the same thing. My name wasn't yet registered. I was so prepared to work out that time, with all the attire and stuff. But afraid of shame, as there were few guys in the lobby, I left discreetly.

But yesterday, I didn't allow the same thing to happen. I called some people from Gold's asking why I wasn't still in their database. After a short discussion, and some mistake on their part, they allowed me then to start working out and use their facilities. Konting english english lang then there you go, my passport to the fitness club. Hay!


The gym is so-so compare to FF. Namiss ko bigla. The parking area is so small and needs a lot of improvement (which they are doing actually). They only have on floor for the gym, and that's it. The interior is very california, the locker room is more spacious, but the few staff I saw yesterday were average looking. Hehe. Imprtante ang may inspirasyon kang mag-workout.


While having the tour, para akong isang hotdog na naglalakad kahapon sa paningin nang mga utaw. Very accommodating ang mga lalake dun na nagwowork-out. Naka-smile yung iba sa akin. Yung isa, tumango pa na feeling close kami. Nilaglag ko kasi ang mahaba kong buntot kahapon. Ayun, akala nila, hosto ako from Japan. Haha.


Nagcardio lang ako kahapon. Today pa kasi ang schedule ko for the trainer. Hay! Ano naman kayang program ang gagawin ko this year. Shet! Seryoso na akong pumayat. Bihira din naman na ako kumain. Kaso pag nagtakaw talaga ako, takaw talaga. At pag nakakita na ako nang ice cream, bibihira lang ako makapag-control. Damn!


I hope cute ang trainer ko later. Hehe. Kung hindi, okay lang, pero sana magaling. Magaling magtrain! Kayo talaga oh! Gusto ko makakuha nang magandang program. Not the old ones that I had. Well, I guess this is it. Naramdaman ko na kahapon na inembrace na ako nang Gold's Gym. I hope this is the start. Fulfilling one of my resolutions this year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear TL, you really surprise me-- I'm gone for a week and so many developments in your life na. New gym, new guys, new trainer friends... so hard to keep up! hehehe...

You see, I knew there was something up with you the last time I wrote... I hope things are better, or at least getting there. In the final analysis, just remember: it's THEIR loss, not yours! (obviously I am on your side!)

awaiting more news of new-ness,
IW