January 4, 2009

Comparing Years


2007
I started the year with no relationship..
I ended the year being single..
2008
I started the year with a relationship..
I ended the year with a new relationship..

2007
I started the year traveling outside the country..
I ended the year coming from another travel abroad..
2008
I started the year with no travel abroad..
I ended the year stucked in the Philippines..

Relationship and Travel. They are both very important to TL's life. From the comparison above, it seems that whatever ways I start the year that pertains to Relationship and Travel, that's how I end the year. If this "observation" is correct, do I have the chance to assure the ending of my new year?

Now that it is the start of 2009 and I am now in a relationship, and soon will travel abroad, does this mean that I will end the year having and doing the same thing? Oh well, it's just an observation. It could be true, or it could be not. No one can tell. We can see at the end of this year (which is exactly 11 more months from now). Hehe.

How about you, what was your trend and observation from your past years?

No comments: