January 29, 2009

Some changes...



A few changes in my blogsite. First, I deleted all Modelo Series entries in my blog. I moved all my modelo pictures (yes, feeling!) in to a snapfish account. It started when Donald (richmond guy, if you remember) emailed me last week and asked to send him my latest pictures. Ay! I swear! Sumakit ang ulo ko sa kakaisip kung anong picture ang i-sesend ko sa kanya sa sobrang dami nang pinagpipilian ko. Hehe.

So, I decided to just create another snapfish account and upload all my modelo pictures there so he can just access it anytime he wants to see any latest picture of mine. So effort ang move na yun ha. At para naman di masayang ang effort kung yun, I decided to delete all my modelo entries and allow everyone to have an access to that snapfish account if anyone (i'm assuming there are) is interested to see them all.

The site, the username and the password is just at the right side of the blogpage. So there! Wala lang. Hehe. And another change that was, my friend Jze created a different URL address for my blogsite. It is now http://thecrazylifeoftl.tk/. Shorter and easy to memorize. So there again! To more changes in my life. Go! Go! Go!

No comments: