January 29, 2009

Random Thoughts on being Alone


I have endured the cold nights. I have endured the strong winds that blew me away and pushed me a few steps backwards. I have endured the sadness that comes along with separations and goodbyes. But I don't think I could endure the cold reality that once again, I am alone...

My goals and responsibilities are crystal clear to me. I know what has and needs to be done. I know how much time I have left to accomplish what I have assigned myself to do. But I don't know how much longer I could sleep alone...

My body craves for human touch and my soul is parched. My spirit is searching for its magical intercourse. Where is my knight-in-shining-armour? Goddess forbid - I am starting to feel that no matter where I go, the loneliness will find its way to sting me again. Is there any way to be freed from this emptiness? Am I asking too much?

People thinks that dating and finding guys are too easy for me. People thought I am very much happy about everything. But they are wrong. How much longer until this penance is over? Or should I really start considering I AM DESTINED TO BE ALONE???

No comments: