January 19, 2009

Dark Strong Pink


Each person has the freedom to choose with whatever he/she wants in his/her life. All of us are given this privilege to have our way with our lives. We get influences from other people, or by the media in making choices, but still, it is us who makes the final say. We are the Master Controller of our life. We choose what we think is the best for us.

For TL, as a PLU, I have made my own preferences in how I want to live my lifestyle. Although they say it's unique and not the typical one, I can still find some things in me that are familiar with others. Just see below and find interesting facts about my own preferences:

* I hate being called by a general pink word. Things like "bakla", "bading", and "girl" are just some words that I hate to be called. For me, I feel that it is best to call someone by his or her name rather than a general word. And people who knows me really calls me by my name. They know I hate those words.

* I am not a fan of Gay Lingo. It has been popularized and being used by a lot because it's used to substitute common words we normally use. The fact that it is catchy and interesting, still I don't see my self using or substituting my words with gay languages. I still prefer to use the normal, or some comedic languages though.

* I'm not a pink bar hopper. I barely go to pink clubs. I have been to Bed in Malate but it hasn't catched my interest to be a loyal patron. Maybe because you can already expect what's inside, plus the fact that I don't exercise the activities being done by PLUs inside a pink club. I love to dance, and it's all I do in a club, and you can experience it even to a non-pink club.

* I don't dream to be a girl someday. Some PLUs are very flambouyant with the way they dress up, the way they talk, and the way they live their lives. Some of them wants to believe that they can also be a girl in a guy's body. Some are even earning money so that they can have medical operations to change some body parts of them. Some, they just play around and do girly stuff, and use some girly stuff too. But for me, nahh, I love the man in me and I'm sticking with it.

* I do not enjoy sex cruising. Yeah, I know, I'm boring. Not an issue to me. With the wide spread of aids mostly with PLUs, I don't think it will even increase my very low interest in hook-ups just anywhere. Besides, I've tried those but I don't see myself enjoying doing it. Love is the force that drives me nuts in bed. Hehe. Like a yosi that a lot of people enjoys, TL doesn't.

* I prefer straight friends and straight crowd. For some reason, I get suffocated if I am sorrounded by a lot of PLUs. It's a very awkward place to be. That's why I prefer to be in a straight crowd. It's safe. No fanzy-fitzy antics. You can enjoy your agenda in life. And in choosing friends, I can say I only have few PLUs to consider as friends. Most of them are straight people. I guess I just find too much complication and danger when you have a lot of pink friends. Just my thought and based from tons of life stories I heard.

* I choose runaway fashion than pink fashion. I care about how I present myself in public, especially on what I wear. But I never care if people will think I am good in dressing up because I'm a PLU. It's a matter of how you make them live with it. But I make sure it's not a "pinky fashiona". I stick with the basic but edgy style. Clothes that when I wear, I feel I am walking in a runway, a male fashion show. And not a runway in Nakpil, Malate street.

* I still get sizzled with tall sexy hot women. Whenever I see someone that possesses those attributes, I still get attracted to them and fancy dating them. I don't know. I've always been interested with women like them.

These are just some of the things that I have in my discreet pink life. There's just no hiding in the closet thingie. It's just my way of living the life I chose. And no matter what people say, it's what works for me. Besides, there's no law that requires you to do the same things that other PLU does. I want to be different. And I feel I am with the choices I made.

My gender is Male. My sexuality is Gay. My lifestyle is Discreet. I don't see a part where it gives other people to treat me like a woman. Not at all. In the classification of pink colors. I think I belong to the Dark Strong Pink category.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have alot in common, but the part that I really wanted to stand up and shout "THAT's ME!!" was when you talked about the Lingo... I really hate it, in fact I'd rather hear fingernails scratching the chalkboard, than experiencing any form of that barbaric Lingo. Amen TL (di ka nagiisa)!

IW

Mac & Hubbee said...

Nice! Kaya pala tayo magkasundo, we have a lot of things in common. Nice!

Anonymous said...

i agree with you TL. All of what you stated is something I simply don't like. More power to you. :)

Mac & Hubbee said...

Thanks again dust!!!