January 27, 2009

Sick Bear

Yesterday, I got a text from Mari that Raech will be late as they were still at the hospital, waiting for the result of the doctor's findings. Past 8pm, there is still no sign of Raech at work. Our shift starts at 6:45pm. I sent a text to Mari again to ask about her. He answered telling me they are still there. That got me worried.

While walking on the floor, my phone rang and it was her who was calling. She was in her normal voice when I answered but when she started telling me what's happening, her voice changed. She will about to undergo some tests as her heart rate was no longer normal. She was advised to be confined there at the hospital. She told me she was scared.

I advised her to follow the advice and get the tests as it will help her in the long run. I told her to face her fears and just get with those so to end things right away. She listened and our conversation ended there. A few hours, she texted me her room number so I can visit her. I wanted to go there right after work but since my shift was 11 hours yesterday, I failed to do a visit.

My mind was so willing but my body was not. But today, after my work-out at the gym, I went there to see her. I was worried what I am going to see. But when I was about to enter her room, I then heard her normal childly loud voice. It gave me a relief. Hearing it made me think that she's in her normal persona. When I came in, she hugged me and said, "James, nakainom ako nang sabon habang naghihilamos (sabay tawa)..".

Hay! I'm glad she's okay. Although she will still undergo some tests and will be discharged on thursday, I am still happy that my sister bear is okay. There I met her uncle and aunt, as well as her brother. Of course, Mari was there too. So before I left, I took a photo of her and asked her to pose like a very sick girl. And she did!


She's the funniest! That's why I love her. I get so worried whenever she's not feeling so well. She said, "Ano ba yan, may another entry na naman about me sa blog mo. Suki na ako...". Napanood na daw niya lahat nang cartoons dahil walang magawa. Sad lang kasi kaka-birthday lang niya at ito ang nangyari after. Sad din at di siya nakasama sa activity namin at work.

Get well soon sister bear. TL loves you so much!!!

No comments: