January 16, 2009

In response to ItchyWorm Part V

ItchyWorm:

Hello TL, I'm back from the dead! :D (ok that's a tad dramatic, technically I was just too lazy/busy to write) I hope all is well, you seem more pensive than usual...

I just wanted to say that "Before Sunrise" is one of my favorite movies of all time. I even went to Vienna cos I couldn't get that crazy movie out of my mind. Tho I didn't meet any austrian Ethan Hawkes, I was still very moved by that beautiful city. Just had to share.

Rest assured, I've been following every post every comment here, blog friend. Look forward to continuing our interesting little thread when my thoughts are more organized. Hope you manage to sort out what's troubling you of late. ;)

staying tuned,
I.W.

----

TL:

ItchyWorm!!! Welcome back!!! Literally, nagsusumigaw yang welcome back ko sa'yo ha. Namiss kita! Uy, bestfriends??? Hehe. Lintek ka! Ngayon ka lang nagparamdam. Hmpf! Akala ko gone with the wind ka na. Salamat naman at alive alive alive ka pa pala!!!

I seem to be more pensive right now. Wait, hahanapin ko muna sa dictionary ang meaning nang "pensive" ha. Sumakit ulo ko doon eh. Hehe. Just kidding. Now I hate you for saying nakapunta ka na sa Vienna. That's my dream travel. Grrr!!! Bakit di mo ako sinama. Sana nag-before sunset din tayo doon. Ay hindi, sa atin, before sunshine naman. Para maiba. Hehe.

On a serious note (which most of the times eh hindi pa din ako seryoso), thank you for following my blog. And because of that, unti unti mo na akong nakikilala (wag ka mainlove sa akin ha. haha. jsut kidding). Pati mga gumugulo sa utak ko nararamdaman mo na rin ha. Friends na nga talaga tayo. Hehe.

Wish ko lang ma-organize mo na yang utak mo ha. Kung hindi, ako mag-oorganize jan. Ilalagay ko pangalan ko sa tuktok nang utak mo para lagi mo akong maalala. Naks! Ayan, may part five ka na. Sosyal!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow TL, I could actually hear your very LOUD welcome thru the blog! I'm extremely touched, thanks and glad to be back in your world.

Sorry talaga for the delay, I really meant to write back, but when you invoked "Before Sunrise" in your post, I knew that was a sign from the heavens to get back in touch with my NFF (new found friend) hehehe! I absolutely loved that movie... I must have watched it like 20 times na. Siguro if you went to Vienna, ubos ang 4gig memory card ng digicam from all your modelling! hahaha... You'd love it there, it's even more beautiful than what you saw in the movie.

So I haven't been to FF Westgate in a looong time.. How is our dear friend Richard? Have you spoken to him yet, or are you just waiting for me to introduce the two of you? Hehe... Basta one day if a member approaches you at the treadmill dragging Richard along with him, you can bet that's ME! If you get shocked and fall off the treadmill (been there, done that *ouch*), I promise I'll tell Richard to catch you! haha.. Is he still, as you would say, coot?? :D

Ok time to sleep, you'd better write back soon. Have a good week, and can't wait for the next posts..

IW

ps. don't worry, I promise I will NOT fall in love with you. ;) But you just have to tell me one day, WHY did you break up with that HOTTIE ex of yours (jay)??? I'm sure I'm not the only reader that's ITCHING to know! ;) hehehe