January 20, 2009

My Dream Travel

There are few places in the world that I am dreaming to visit. Places that I hope I would be able to see and capture its beauty in all details. I am wishing that someday, this dream would come true. I bet that I will be the happiest person alive if that happens. These are my dream travel escape:

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Bali, Indonesia

Rome, Italy

Moscow, Russia

Sydney, Australia

These are the places that inspires me to work hard so I can save money to go there. It would be more awesome if I get to spend this travel escape with the one I love. That would be a romantic getaway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Vienna was on your list???

Mac & Hubbee said...

Pag naiisip ko na kasi ang Vienna ngayon, naiisip kong na-enjoy mo na siya. Hehe. Kaya tinanggal ko na sa listahan. Gusto ko yung fantasy na walang inggit feelings. Hehe.