January 29, 2009

Undergr0und

I received this email invite from a group which they call Undergr0und. As what they have described their objective in their website (http://www.undergr0und.co.cc), they want to get in touch with thousands of other Asian Gay/Bi-Males and enter a world of stimulate bonding and intimate encounters into a higher level. Whew!!!

In the email invite, it is a swimming party that is organized by their group and they are inviting other people to join and maybe to become part of their group. Together in the invite is a picturetrail link which shows their last swimming party and members of their group. Here are some pictures I got from that link:

Yes! May t-shirt sila. Oh! San ka pa!


I did not answer their invite. You know all why. Not my thing. I think I'll be dead if I will be there. Suffocation ang dahilan. Hehe. I don't wanna comment as well. Behave muna ako. Hehe. You may wanna check other pictures of them sa picturetrail nila (http://www.picturetrail.com/undergr0und) so you can have your own comment that could be similar to mine.

As a courtesy, and for not replying to them, eto na lang, isang entry sa blogsite ko for a free advertisement. Hehe. But not a full blown one. I-check niyo na lang yung mga link na nilagay ko if you're interested with this group. And for them, Undergr0und, wishing you all a more happy journeys.

I wonder what actvities will they have???? Haha...

No comments: