January 18, 2009

Congratulations Marien!!!


Regular na si Marien!!! Woohoo!!!

Last week, January 12, 2009, we made her regularization official and she is now a certified employee of G/W. Awesome!!! From how she has started with the company, she has now reached a stage where she can comfortably say "I truly am belong". I am very proud of her!!!



Kanina, while at work, I had a chance to review again her appraisal. I was looking for some files when I just saw it. For some reason, I tried checking it again. There's a part there where the employee is asked about his or her strengths. I remember tuloy the time when I was being regularized at G/W. The same questions I had to answer. And these are what I wrote:

1). I believe I am Trustworthy and a Man of Condor, which I believe are essential to this business. I do what I say I will do. I communicate with candor, I admit my mistakes, and I am a person who can be trusted.


2). I embrace Diversity. I seek new ideas, listen, and learn from other people whether they are teammates or they are a leader. I appreciate the unique capabilities and contributions of each person. I foster personal growth. I am at my best when engaged in to activities.

3).
I am a Team Player passionately committed to service. I am dedicated to the highest level of personal performance, taking my roles and responsibilities seriously. I am optimistic, positive and driven by sense of urgency and desire to excel. I am focused on the long-term success of my career in this company.

Ayos ba? Hehe. And this is what my boss wrote about me, describing my strengths in a summarized statement as his subordinate:


James is a valued leadership team member known for his unique and creative inputs. He’s a team player – the golden glue that bonds and holds the team together. He is a good motivator for his team. He is observant and will share his ideas and opinions when given the opportunity. James continuously seeks new ideas and makes sure he tries to implement them to further better his teammates.

Naks! Parang food lang. Yumyum! Hehe. After turning one year of my original teammates, and after Marien, soon, it will be Ash, Valerie and Carol's turn for their annual appraisal. More celebration to come from the team. Woohoo!!!

No comments: