January 27, 2009

RickyBoy123


Pagkalog-in ko sa isang site where I have an active account, bumungad na sa akin ang picture niya. I must admit, it got my attention (at sinong hindi). Attracting ang smile. Hindi ko na napigilang i-check ang profile niya. Mas lalo akong na-attract sa kanya by looking at his pictures. Wala na akong nasabi, the guy has this awesome look.

Na-curious tuloy ako. I thought of sending him a message. Wala lang. Wala naman magawa eh. Mukha namang mabait sa mga pictures. Baka hindi naman siya katulad nang iba. So I sent him a very simple message, "Hi there...". Oh di ba! Walang ka-effort effort. Yun lang kaya ko eh. Hehe. And besides, I was sure naman that he won't reply.

After posting one entry as I have focused my attention in my blog, I received a very direct message from him. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting it. Although I thought of a very small possibility that he may reply, but I was thinking of a different message. What I got was completely opposite of what I thought of.


He also asked me of the normal question. "Anong stats mo pare? T or B?". Typically, when I get this kind of messages, I ignore answering them. It's for one reason. Akin na lang yun. But since this guy got my attention at the first place, I answered his question in a plain and simple form. Sending a message of a lessened interest on him because of the content of his reply.

But he answered back again asking about my number. I never give it out to anyone especially when a conversation was started by that. But this confused and lost TL lately gave out his number to the gwapo guy with a profile name of RickyBoy123. We'll see. I'll give you guys an update. I just feel by the credits of his looks, he deserves one entry from me...

No comments: